June 2013 Moms

Pissed!

I'm so mad that I got up early and out of the house to go to this baby wearers international meeting because nobody is here! I'm sooo pissed! Their website looks legit but they could have at least out something on Facebook or Twitter saying it was cancelled. And I feel kind of bad because I invited one of my friends and her baby. On the upside we both are going for brunch and mimosas.
~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
imageimage
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pissed!

• The love it is to show appreciation for how you're consoling yourselves. Sorry about the meeting being non-existent, that's really weird.
  • Aww man! If I were home I'd have loved to gone. You going to Einsteins? Have fun!!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's shitty! And now I really really want a mimosa.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• lioness13lioness13 member
    edited November 2013
    micabush said:

Frustrating!! Was it a Babywearing International meeting?

Yes. I emailed them to see what happened. Hopefully I get a response.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Atlanta, GA
    imageimage
  • That stinks but I hope breakfast was good! When I went to my first Babywearing mtg it started about an hour late. Everyone else was in the loop bc they knew each other but I didn't. I guess it's pretty common for them to change the time last minute due to nap schedules. This is not through BWI, just a small fb group of local moms. Maybe something similar happened in your group?
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Sorry but I'm sure mimosas make it all better :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"