Baby Names

Hope

How does the board feel about the name Hope? And what MN suggestions do you have? DH came to me with a list that consisted of Hope, Aubrey, Kelsey, and Lauren. We are also considering a few others and a family name of Kennedy. So nothing set in stone. We have an Emmalyn now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hope

• I like Lauren Kennedy. Don't care for the name Hope..
  • I think the name Hope is very pretty. We have a Hope next door to us (college age) & the 1st thing I thought when I met her was how nice & also underutilized that name is. 

I will leave the middle name question to others; I'm not great at that! My son has my maiden name as his middle name. ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • @sassy1 Kennedy is MIL's maiden name :) That's why we are thinking of it. It was his pop's LN and he passed away and was a huge part of his life.

• Oh, I see! You know, I misunderstood when I read your post & thought Kennedy was your last name.  I do like meaning behind a name (my son's FN is my grandfather's MN) so I certainly can understand why you're thinking about it.  I still dig Hope, though! :)
  • Hope is nice. Lauren is my favorite from that list. I think either name works with Kennedy. We used DH's great grandfather's last name for our LO's MN. Love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I really like Hope.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • DH loves the name Hope! It's personally NMS as far as using it for my own children, but I think it's nice on others! I do like Lauren Hope though.
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hope Adalyn

Hope Wendy

Hope Susan

Hope Allison

Hope Francine

• Just wanted to say that I like Hope. I have no MN suggestions for you though.
    Anniversary
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• I really like Hope and because it is a simpler name, I would go with a longer MN~

Hope Cordelia
    Hope Audrey
    Hope Amelia
    Hope Samantha
    Hope Victoria
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love it. This is my daughters mn
  • Hope is NMS, but I like virtue names a lot, and I think the meaning of the name is nice. I don't even remember the last time I met a child named Hope.

Hope Kennedy would be cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"