PrimRoseMama
38% 35 votes
ncchnat
43% 40 votes
mystererae
17% 16 votes

Re: Worst MIL

• Options
    @ncchnat. The stories she told of her mil piss me off. What a wretched woman.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@mystererae She sounds like my mother.  Which is part of the reason we don't speak anymore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I obviously never shared my mil story or I would be up there....good lord, woman be crazy.
  • Options
    Damn, if I shared more of my MIL stories, I would be a shoe in for this category. I'm glad i'm not alone though. Misery loves company. lol.

imageimage

• Options
    Hilaboo86Hilaboo86 member
    edited November 2013

Hilaboo86 said:

I obviously never shared my mil story or I would be up there....good lord, woman be crazy.

We want to know!
    Well let's start with the fact that she sat out all of DH stuff on the side of the road before our wedding. She told me he would leave me like he did her (he moved to Colorado at 20 to experience the world, not LEAVE her. WTf) she constantly tells him, well if you didn't end up with her you could have had ____. She ruined our wedding by walking down the isle with the flower girl. Ignores my baby and then plays victim like "why don't you let me baby sit" she calls no lie, 15 times a day ( calls DH then if he doesn't answer calls me...wash rinse repeat. ) she won't let my husband wear a hat. Her and her friends made fun of my mother to her face at our wedding shower because she is divorced and lives in a small town (my mom is a wonderful woman and did not deserve that. ) she looks down and makes comments on my small hometown. She brings out pictures of DH ex girlfriends. She told everyone my husband moved away bc he was addicted to drugs (not at all..he was smothered by her. She is a teacher in the county I live in and so I decided to teach in the next county..on my orientation a woman recognized my name (married name)and said oh are you Belinda's Dil, did you marry the drug addict or the unc graduate? Wtf...a county over and she spread rumors. Let's see... She is an alcoholic who sent her husband to rehab for drinking last year who still makes him go by her wine everyday( 3 bottles a day no lie). I'm a drinker, but damn! She comes over and cries at our house and says we don't love her, then says what a "cute small house we have" and ugly comments. She said she didn't think we were ready for a child. She always says that I have an easy job, keep in mind she teaches 5th graders at a very elite school and I teach 6th graders in the hood. (I love it)
    This is just a few select of the most recent events, I could write until midnight and not cover anything.
  • Options
    Hilaboo86 said:
    We want to know!
    Well let's start with the fact that she sat out all of DH stuff on the side of the road before our wedding. She told me he would leave me like he did her (he moved to Colorado at 20 to experience the world, not LEAVE her. WTf) she constantly tells him, well if you didn't end up with her you could have had ____. She ruined our wedding by walking down the isle with the flower girl. Ignores my baby and then plays victim like "why don't you let me baby sit" she calls no lie, 15 times a day ( calls DH then if he doesn't answer calls me...wash rinse repeat. ) she won't let my husband wear a hat. Her and her friends made fun of my mother to her face at our wedding shower because she is divorced and lives in a small town (my mom is a wonderful woman and did not deserve that. ) she looks down and makes comments on my small hometown. She brings out pictures of DH ex girlfriends. She told everyone my husband moved away bc he was addicted to drugs (not at all..he was smothered by her. She is a teacher in the county I live in and so I decided to teach in the next county..on my orientation a woman recognized my name (married name)and said oh are you Belinda's Dil, did you marry the drug addict or the unc graduate? Wtf...a county over and she spread rumors. Let's see... She is an alcoholic who sent her husband to rehab for drinking last year who still makes him go by her wine everyday( 3 bottles a day no lie). I'm a drinker, but damn! She comes over and cries at our house and says we don't love her, then says what a "cute small house we have" and ugly comments. She said she didn't think we were ready for a child. She always says that I have an easy job, keep in mind she teaches 5th graders at a very elite school and I teach 6th graders in the hood. (I love it) This is just a few select of the most recent events, I could write until midnight and not cover anything.
    @hilaboo86... ohemgee with the crazy! What is WITH that generation of women?  I swear... every fourth one is BSC.  Sorry you have to put up with that BS.
  • Options
    @mystererae

Your guess is as good as mine. She mentions how the baby she made has such beautiful hair... And then she's just weird. Also, he's not a baby lol. He's 28.
  • Options
    Dear lord your MILs are awful!! I wish I had words of wisdom but I got nothing! I'm afraid to post anything online bc my SIL is a big bump/ forum person. You nevvvvverrrr know! Plus I'm that doofus who texts the person I'm talking about by accident. Yeah no bueno!
  • Options
    How is mine not up here?!

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"