February 2014 Moms

Take my candy!!!!

I have over 3lbs of candy. Last year I ran out of candy. This year there have been like no trick or treaters. Just come and take my candy!!!
 ***********************************************************************************************
  blogbutton badge!!!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Take my candy!!!!

• Crazy! We never get trick or treaters.
    Third floor apartments never get kids.

• ziggy903 said:

Crazy! We never get trick or treaters.
    Third floor apartments never get kids.

I feel when I lived in the middle of the college area I had more trick or treaters.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We usually have several, but the weather has been crazy (rainy, and now a tornado watch!) so I don't know how many we will get this year. Hopefully we get enough to get rid of the candy!!

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• I got my first ever tricker treaters today. I never participated before so have over prepared and have 3 bags of candy. 2 so far... Only 2 candies down. Lol!
  • We haven't had any and I live in a suburban neighborhood.  So weird.  
  • WinnieellaWinnieella member
    edited October 2013
    I had 5!!!! We also moved to a cul de sac but its right by an elementary school so I thought we would get more.
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • I hear you! The grandparents just took the kids out for their first round while I wait for DH to get home... Every time I go to the door to give some, I take some on my way back to the computer, lol.
  • This is our first Halloween in this house so I wasn't sure what to expect.  We're technically outside of city limits but there are lots of houses nearby, so I had my hopes up.  Almost two hours in and no children. :(  At our last house, we lived right off the main street and still hardly had any trick-or-treaters.  It's a major bummer but I get to see kiddos dressed up at my work and soon I'll be able to take my own LO out anyway. 
  • It's rainy here, so there are fewer kids than normal. I do have a small problem with teenagers who can't stop texting (or whatever) long enough to say any of the appropriate courtesies. But overall, this isn't a bad deal...DH is cleaning while I man the door!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Well...I have 2lbs of left over candy. :(
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • There is still half a bowl out on the front porch.  I'm hoping some college kids come take it after the littles are in bed.  We live in a college town so they usually do their munchy run after 10 pm ;-)

• We haven't had any yet, but it's only 5, and I heard we do normally get quite a few. I hope we get a lot and our candy is gone by tomorrow... I already have a stomachache from eating too many!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, the weather has gone from bad to worse... Tornado warnings in the area. Pretty sure we wont have many (if any!) ToTers

dx PCOS 2007

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

• Well what the heck? Are we the only ones who didn't have actual trick or treat on Halloween? We're watching Charlie Brown :) and ill take ur candy! I have eaten a disgusting amount so far what's a few more lbs lol
  • I'm still waiting! And watching Simpsons Halloween episodes, while painting my nails black. Scored truly ugly orange maternity jeans from Walmart on clearance today. Hoping to show them off to SOMEONE! But we're new to the neighbourhood, so I just don't know.

I did just get bored and dressed up the dogs...
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • We bought around 400 pieces because we live in a huge neighborhood. It was raining so we didn't get too many kids. I was literally giving out handfuls! I got rid of most of it! :)
  • I ran out and had to turn out the porch lights.  Last year we had like 5 total, this year my 3 bags of candy only lasted an hour and a half.  I'll try better next year!!  On a side note, I was pleasantly surprised by all of the thank yous I got tonight!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm really disappointed. This was our first year not in an apartment and I was really looking forward to ToTers. We're on a city street with lots of children. We've had three kids. :-(

image image
  • I had 20 by the time TOT was done. I really wanted more. Maybe next year.
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Yeah, we had 1. So, now to get H to dispose of the leftovers before I eat it all!

dx PCOS 2007

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

• We ended up with about 60 or so kids! It was great as at our last place (a condo) we never got any! All the kids were so polite as well!
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"