Halloween vent.... — The Bump
January 2014 Moms

Halloween vent....

Ok so this is probably just hormones but I officially hate this Halloween. It's 60 out this yea and raining a warm rain but the rescheduled trick or treating to Sunday? Not fun. Then I find out my child has no school for over half the week next week... I work all day and so does my husband and my sitter works her other job all but one of those days. Way to go and ruin my Halloween.

Re: Halloween vent....

• I hate Halloween every year, but I see where you went with that.  Sounds like a crappy upcoming week.  Hope you're able to find someone to watch your kiddo!

Jan '14 Siggy Challenge: Things I've had to deprive myself of while pregnant:

imageimage

Rum & Coke...mmm!!                                              Laying on my stomach!  Can't wait!

• I just don't understand rescheduling Halloween.  I get that TOT-ing in crappy weather sucks, but we always just grabbed an umbrella and made do.  Is this a new phenomenon?
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Oh that blows. It is my least favorite holiday, so I feel your pain!
    I just saw TOTers across the street and just shut my blinds. I feel like the mean lady on the street, but I didn't get candy bc I didn't plan on bring home. Boo to me.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I am with you @sunflowersbride ! I would say at least half of my halloweens growing up I had my puffy winter coat on underneath my costume, and it was usually raining or snowing...but we still went out that night to trick or treat! I don't understand the rescheduling.

SunflowersBride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards