Minnesota Babies

Pediatrician or family doctor that doesn't fight moms that are against vaccines??? Possibly in Cigna

Okay so long story short we're looking for a doctor that isn't going to pressure my husband and I into the millions of vaccines for the first few years of our Baby's life? Baby is coming in about ~2 weeks and we've been using a Midwife who gave us a referral to someone who's just a little to far for us..

Closer to Eden Prairie the better but not a must.

Re: Pediatrician or family doctor that doesn't fight moms that are against vaccines??? Possibly in Cigna

• All pediatricians I know in the EP area would encourage a parent to protect their child against life threatening illnesses with vaccines. You will likely find a dr who would allow you to delay but I hope you don't find one who would allow no vaccinations without a valid health reason.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just vaccinate. If you've ever watched a child die from the measles - which is 100% preventable - you'd change your mind. There are a few who are open to delayed schedules, but I don't think you'll find anyone who would support not vaccinating. Talk to an immunologist before making the final decision on that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • We delayed vaccines and went the extra mile and had them given separately rather than all at once as a booster. My husband is from a 3rd world country and is firm about vaccines but also is in the medical field and requested shots be given individually. There is no medical studies saying that an individual shot is better than a booster. Our child never ate and we just chose not to overload her body at one time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"