Fayetteville/Hope Mills area? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Fayetteville/Hope Mills area?

Babyhaynes14Babyhaynes14 member
edited October 2013 in North Carolina Babies
Hello everyone! My husband and I are moving to hope mills, just south of fayetteville, next month. This is our first baby. I'm 24 and DH is 27. Anyone close to the area??
Edited to add: due February 13!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fayetteville/Hope Mills area?

• I'm in Raeford due March 10th!
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello I'm about and hour and a half away but my ob is in Fayetteville. I wanted to refer you to doctor Ponder who delivered all three of children and is just excellent at what he does. He the only doctor I know that will give his personal cell number to call anytime if you have questions or concerns the staff he has at his office and who he works with at the hospital is great. The name of his business is All American Ob/gyn and is on the same street as the hospital about it 2 minutes away which is perfect. I promise you and your husband will very pleased drive ponder is so laid back and him and my husband get along great sometime we call just to check in on him so he delivered our last baby this past January's in hope for the best.
    Virginia&Joshua11052011
  • Loading the player...
  • I live on Fayetteville, I also used doctor ponder, he os super awesome and understanding. And be sure to check out bumbledoo on hay street in downtown Fayetteville, it is basically mommy baby community central!
    This is pretty cool: BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image image image
    Babyhaynes14
  • Yep I live in Fayetteville :) I was due Feb 14th, and had LO two weeks early on the 1st. 
  • Yep I live in Fayetteville :) I was due Feb 14th, and had LO two weeks early on the 1st. 

Congrats @Aubrey0225! My little boy came 6 days early on feb 7! Do you know of any mom groups or anything in the area?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @babyhaynes14 No I don't know any specific mom groups. I met some girls in my pregnancy classes I had a Womack, and just through mutual friends. But I am following Fort Bragg Army Wives on Facebook an they are always posting mommy related stuff! Even if you aren't army I would join, because it's not all army related. :)
    Babyhaynes14
  • I live in hope mills as well!!! My husband and I have. 5 year old, 11 month old, and one due January 2nd!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards