May 2013 Moms

LO's first candy

krwactkrwact member
edited October 2013 in May 2013 Moms
It's our kiddo's first Halloween!  Have you decided what their first candy will be today?

I'm thinking Snickers.  All that nougat has got to be good for teething, right?  Though candy corn seems more thematically appropriate...

Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: LO's first candy

• Definitely Payday.  Lots of peanuts and chewy chewy caramel...
  • Reese's peanut butter cup! Mmmm peanut butter!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with rea1687. It will definitely be peanut butter cups!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Is there a candy with honey in it? botulism-shmotulism!

Does a "Bit-o-Honey" actually have honey?
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ^ that's what popped into my head. Either way, go for it.
  • I'm going to let her try one of each of my favorites and see how she reacts to each lol

• krwactkrwact member
    edited October 2013
    Boo0512 said:
    skittles! They're the perfect size for LOs! They're practically like Cheerios.
    Ooh, good point!  M&M's fit the bill then too, right?

Edited because I'm sneaky too.
    Kim 

• Right, so I was planning to try broccoli for tonight's BLW experience, but this post has given me the confidence to throw caution to the wind and see how those toothless gums handle Milk Duds! Excited!
    Just make sure they don't have a milk protein allergy first, ok?
    Kim 

• Oh Em Gee!  I forgot the obvious!  BABY Ruth!
    Kim 

• Trish625 said:

I'm going to take turns dumping each color of Pixie Stix into his mouth to see which flavor he likes best. After that pure suger high, he's bound to come crashing down and sleep through the night right? Plus, with that first tooth coming in, I might as well get the first cavity out of the way. Is there a spot for that in the baby book?

LMFAO!!!!! My Favorite reply thus far..

• Candy necklaces.  You know, so they can have choking hazards from both directions.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • As a STM I can assure you guys that jawbreakers are the way to go.. Babies love to suck, duh!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Twizzlers! The kind that are a little stale already so that no matter how much you chew them, they never seem to get smaller and you start to hear a clicking sound in your ears. She's got jaws of steel, she can handle it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jayro10 said:
    Twizzlers! The kind that are a little stale already so that no matter how much you chew them, they never seem to get smaller and you start to hear a clicking sound in your ears. She's got jaws of steel, she can handle it.
    Maybe this belongs in UO, but I open my twizzlers a few days before I plan to eat them so that they will get stale.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Trish625 said:
    I'm going to take turns dumping each color of Pixie Stix into his mouth to see which flavor he likes best. After that pure suger high, he's bound to come crashing down and sleep through the night right? Plus, with that first tooth coming in, I might as well get the first cavity out of the way. Is there a spot for that in the baby book?
    That's crazy.  Orange is clearly the best flavor.  I feel bad for your baby.
    Kim 

• krwact said:

Trish625 said:

Whoa whoa.. Umm I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the Blue pixie stick is far superior to any of the other flavors.
  • Trish625 said:
    Whoa whoa.. Umm I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the Blue pixie stick is far superior to any of the other flavors.
    You'd never give your daughters a blue pixie stix would you?  SMH.
    Kim 

• Elizabeth2585krwact - you're both insane...PURPLE is THE BEST!  Case closed.  Ok, bye!

• You know, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned those ghost Peeps.  They're soft and squishy like a baby.  Seems a good fit.
    Kim 

• I was thinking those halloween caramel popcorn balls, kernels and caramel? It's safe.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • krwact said:
    Trish625 said:
    Not only do I ONLY give my DDs all the blue Pixie Stix, I throw all the other colors in garbage.. because that's what they are.. garbage!
    >:P
  • Elizabeth2585krwact - you're both insane...PURPLE is THE BEST!  Case closed.  Ok, bye!

:^o
  •  

krwact said:
    krwact said:
    Trish625 said:
    Not only do I ONLY give my DDs all the blue Pixie Stix, I throw all the other colors in garbage.. because that's what they are.. garbage!
    >:P
    Then you know they're going to grow a penis, right?  My friend's cousin grew up with someone whose girlfriend ate blue Pixie Stix and grew a penis but only after she sat on a toilet seat and got pregnant.

You know what I heard about Orange Pixie Stix? ... They effing suck. .yeah, I went there.. they taste like toothpaste and orange juice mixed together.
  • As a STM I can assure you guys that jawbreakers are the way to go.. Babies love to suck, duh!
    Would Atomic Fire Balls work as well?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Would Atomic Fire Balls work as well?
    You know, I hadn't thought of those but, yes I do believe those would be appropriate as well. Anything to satisfy the baby's suckling reflex.
  • Butterfinger. I want to give his gums a real challenge!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Sugar Daddy on a stick fo sho'

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"