March 2014 Moms

Thusrsday Ticker Change

Week/Fruit:

What's new? (Appointments/Milestones):

Symptoms/Cravings?

QOTW: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?  Any experiences?
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: Thusrsday Ticker Change

• 19w mango.

I have felt the baby move this week so that is exciting.

No symptoms or cravings really.

I believe in ghosts. At my parents house things would disappear and reappear a few months later.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week/Fruit: 22 weeks...papaya..holy cow the fruit keep getting bigger!!
    What's new: nothing--kicking away. Oh we bought her dresser. Last thing to get now is the glider.

(Appointments/Milestones): nope- my next big milestone to me is V-Day
    Symptoms/Cravings? Hamburger helper. OMG i could eat that all day

QOTW: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Any experiences?
    I believe they exist to an existent. No experiences
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit:  20, half baked!  Banana

What's new? (Appointments/Milestones):  Our anatomy scan went great and it's a girl!

Symptoms/Cravings?  Suddenly I feel like I am carrying a small bowling ball.  It's hard to sit up straight, especially on the couch.  I feel the need to be a little reclined because it puts more pressure on my uterus otherwise.  I'm also noticing some pressure/tenderness when I first stand and sit down.  I already feel huge.

QOTW: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Any experiences? I do, but I think most people's stories and most psychics are full of it.  But I definitely believe in the after life and I think there is some overlap between our world and theirs.  When my mom first died, I would occasionally smell her make up...no one else was around to account for it and this happened at least 3 times. 

I've lived in several houses/apartments, but one house in particular was rather old, and had lots of weird stuff happen.  Lots of strange noises, smells and just weird feelings I would get.  I've never been afraid to live alone before meeting MH, except for in that house, I felt uneasy a lot.  However, it was also the place I moved to just one month after my mom passed, so much of my fear and uneasiness could have just been due to that....but I still think it was a strange house.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Week/Fruit: 21 weeks, banana

What's new? (Appointments/Milestones): Fetal echo u/s next Friday.  Can't wait to see LO again!

Symptoms/Cravings? I've gotten about 10 times more uncomfortable in the last few days... the heartburn is worse than it ever was with DD, and I am constantly sore and out of breath. 

QOTW: Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Any experiences? No experiences, luckily.  And I'm not really sure if I believe in them...  I'm going to say yes so that they won't feel they need to prove me wrong.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"