Happy Halloween Ladies! — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

Happy Halloween Ladies!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Fingers crossed that the rain lets up for trick or treating tonight. DS is so excited!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
tsmith312Momstheword83

Re: Happy Halloween Ladies!

• Its flooding here--most halloween activities have been canceled. =[
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its flooding here--most halloween activities have been canceled. =[

That stinks. Hope they get rescheduled.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Halloween! PIP just for fun. I'm on the far left...the big blue unicorn. haha!

• Happy Halloween!

It's been raining all day here. I'm grateful right now that DD is not into Halloween.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage

The weather is awful here today!  Very windy and rainy.  We're still going to take DS out though--he'll be bummed if we don't!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Work set up a candy buffet in one of the conference rooms today. It's wonderful and awful at the same time... cannot. stop. eating. candy.
  • Happy Halloween! Finally get to wear my shirt :) yeah it's a selfie

• DH and I on Saturday.

imageimage

laurstarx
  • It rained on and off during trick or treating but luckily it was a light rain so it wasn't too bad and it was 65degrees out so luckily it wasn't so cold. DS got a ton of candy which is dangerous for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards