Options

Weight Loss People- check in

Rink08Rink08 member
edited October 2013 in Stay at Home Moms
How is your week going?

Lbs lost:      Lbs to go:

Any AWs?

Any rants?

What does your exercise plan look like for the week?

Any healthy dishes to share?

Re: Weight Loss People- check in

• Options
    How is your week going? Freaking fab!!! I lost almost 4 pounds this week :o (3.8)

Any AWs?  Yeah, I hit the 130's!!!!  Barely- 139.6, but still.  I started in the high 180's. I'm now under 3 pounds away from a healthy BMI.

Any rants? Halloween candy is evil for me, yo.

What does your exercise plan look like for the week? I dunno, I don't ever plan it in advance. I take it day by day.

Any healthy dishes to share? I'll come back to this, I can't think now.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    Hollylb3Hollylb3 member
    edited October 2013
    Rink08 said:

How is your week going? Pretty good.

Lbs lost: lost 3lbs that I had gained back. ETA: total lbs lost: 15       Lbs to go: 28ish

Any AWs? Nope. Struggling with the yummy holiday foods I'm already surrounded by.

What does your exercise plan look like for the week? I've got nothing. Instead of walking in the evenings like I had been, I've been devouring books.

Any healthy dishes to share? My new fave 5 minute meal is a steamable bag of brown rice with veggies mixed with a piece of turkey smoked sausage out of a package, tossed with a bit of low sodium soy sauce. Pretty tasty.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rink08Rink08 member
    edited October 2013
    How is your week going? I'm having a weird week because I've been sick.
    Lbs lost: 33.8   Lbs to go: 64.2

Any AWs? 1) For the first time in 4 years, I'm under 200 lbs! 2) I ran my first 5K over the weekend and had a time of 39:20 (my goal had been 45:00).
    Any rants?
    I had planned to check out a new fitness center with friends this week and then two of kids and I ended up sick. I'm planning to go next week but may have to go by myself now.
    What does your exercise plan look like for the week? I'm taking today easy but hope to go for a walk around the neighborhood. Big picture for the week was 4x either at the gym or running outside, 1 day Insanity, 1 day rest. I lost two days but I'm not worried about it right now.
    Any healthy dishes to share?
    I've been obsessed with asparagus wrapped with sopressata. I saw a recipe somewhere for it wrapped in bacon but am not a bacon fan. I just wrap 4 asparagus with one slice of sopressata and grill it on our little george forman grill. It's about 45 calories depending which type of sopressata we buy.

• Options
    I have really not been working on it.  I have worked out the past 4 days though.  I will probably eat like crap today because I am embarking on clean eating for a month starting tomorrow (fruits, veggies, nuts, meat, etc).

I *only* gained 3 lbs taking the past month off though.
  • Options
    @britt1430, just do what ya gotta do to feed that baby! There will be plenty of time for weight loss. Just keep eating quality calories and once you wean, it'll be that much easier.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"