February 2014 Moms

What sound does the fox make?

Apparently everyone in the world has heard of this but me. Sharing in case someone else has missed out!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjofNR_WkoCE

image image

Re: What sound does the fox make?

• DS bounces around the house when I play this on my iPhone. Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Because Daryl+Puppy =ALL the feels

• The only reason I have heard about it, is because the people on the today show were obsessed with it last week.
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard on the radio yesterday that the sale of fox costumes were up 300% this year because of that video.
  • Ha, I legit thought this was going to be a recording of a bunch of fox sounds. I was like "Hmm, what does a fox say? DS would like to know...".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • ... Holy shit. 

I'm like amazed and dumbfounded at the same time. And now I want a gif and a ringtone. 

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• This song annoys me, but H likes it.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks.. Now this damn song can infiltrate another part of my life.

By the way, a fox howls a very screechy howl and makes yipping sounds that are often mistaken for an owls hooting. Learned ya something!

• Nooooo! My 4 year old nephew loves this song and it is soooo annoying!
    Crazy people
  • @golfergirl08 - where did you get that? Going to have to buy that for LO or even DS.

DS is obsessed with this song and asks for it (Signs "fox"). DH and I constantly have it in our head.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't get it. 
    :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"