May 2013 Moms

Time change

It's fall back this weekend. What's your plan for LOs schedule? Move everything up an hour earlier? Try to get them to sleep at the same time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Time change

• We are playing it by ear. If he's ready to go to bed earlier, we'll inch him back to his normal time over the following week.
  • Oh F! I forgot about that ::cursing like a sailor:: we're at the in laws this weekend too so even more people aren't going to sleep
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just going to post this same thing. It's stressing me out.  We already get up at the crack of dawn!  I am just going to see how it goes and try to push bedtime back about 10 minutes every day for about a week if we can.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• AllieAGameAllieAGame member
    edited October 2013
    We are going to roll with it since Lex goes to sleep super late (last night it was almost 11! Eeek! We are terrible parents!), so it actually works in our favor. On the plus side, it's 9:00 here and she's still asleep, so...there is that. :)

(Edit: left out a word or two)
    She is here! 5-29-13

• We are just going to roll with it and see how it all plays out. If badly, then we will start inching bedtime back to normal. I'm not looking forward to this one.
  • I am going to try to keep him up an hour later starting on Friday night, hopefully that will result in not waking up and being ready to roll at 5am for the rest of the weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yah, I'm sooo not looking forward to the time change. S already goes to bed at 6:30, if she wants to go to bed at 5:30, I usually don't even leave the office until then so I won't even get to see her! That, and she already likes to wake up before 6...normally it's sometime closer to 5. 4am wake up calls are going to suck.
  • Who is on  a schedule anyway?? He'll go to sleep sometime around 8/830 but will always wakes up around 10 to eat again.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

• Fuckityfuckfuck. I didn't even think about how this would effect LO.

This! He'll be going to bed at 6 and waking at 5. Fuck a duck.
    Wish I was back in AZ. lol
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"