May 2014 Moms
Options

I don't think I'll be friends with easy mac for a while

And I thought things were going so great. I still had the spoon in my hand when I had to run to the bathroom. :( I'm so over this puking business.

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: I don't think I'll be friends with easy mac for a while

• Options
    Yeah...me and ice cream are in a fight tonight too.
  • Options
    Oh man! Ice cream? That sucks!

Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me and Chinese food didn't get along tonight either :(

• Options
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat with el pollo loco's salad... I think the creamy cilantro dressing did it! This is the first time I have actually lost it this pregnancy, and I am 10 1/2 weeks. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I had a fight with my Benihana leftovers. I lost.
  • Options
    I had a nasty fight with some ramen noodle soup....I'm sick of being sick

• Options
    I lost a fight with some water the other night. Thing is it had only just gone down, so it was cold when it came back up. Weirdest sensation, but also probably the most comfortable puke I've ever had. At least it didn't burn!

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• Options
    @awc1986 I've had that before. It is so weird but soothing at the same time because of the coolness against the throat.

Anniversary 

• Options
    BBQ and I didn't get along and that was 5 HOURS after eating it...apparently it didn't digest just for me to enjoy again at night, and I had been looking forward to this BBQ for almost a year since we only pass it on our way down to NC :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have to say that the thought of Easy Mac makes me sooo hungry for it now. I read the subject and thought Ohhhh Yummy!!! I haven't been sick from anything other than chicken - prepared any way other than battered and fried and soup.
  • Options
    Cookie crisp cereal and I had a fight a couple of weeks ago. The cereal won.

• Options
    Chocolate and I have been fighting. It's like the Halloween candy is tormenting me. It's cruel and miserable. 
  • Options
    Me and meat have this issue. I have to choke down spaghetti last night. I'm 12 weeks and did good for a couple days. It comes and ggoes now.
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    I still can't eat any kind of orange mac and cheese from an episode with #1.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"