March 2014 Moms

Name opinion

I like Arabella (Air ah bella) I haven't talked to DH about it yet. The thing is his cousin is in the process of adopting a little girl named Bella. We aren't super close,FB friends and see eachother a couple of times a year. But we have tons of mutual family. I could also totally see calling LO Belle or Bella...what do you think.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Name opinion

• I think it's a pretty name, but it always reminds me of the insurance. Not that that's a bad thing.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Go for it! Pretty name and its not like you see her often.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope for me, that's our insurance company.  
    imageimage 
  • Also the Belle/Bella thing is SO overdone right now!
    imageimage 
  • I've never heard this name before and think it sounds really pretty. I have a friend named Annabelle and she always went by her full name until recently. Now she goes by Belle although her mom always did call her Bella. So you never know what nickname she may have or want.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It reminds me of Teen Mom, I think one of the girls on the new season has a dd named that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Arabella is a great name. I wouldn't be concerned about the soon to be new cousin being named Bella. Your husband may want to give her a heads up though.

• I think it's very feminine! A great name. I've heard it before in books and on TV, but never met anyone by that name, so it's unique but not "yoo-nique" lol

DD2 name is Myla (My la) Mila (Me la) has become more common. I liked her name for the same reason, it's different without being weird. IMO

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
  • I totally forgot about the insurance company, that kinda deflates it for me more than the whole Bella thing. Thanks for the reminder.

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
  • snow527 said:

Laura8388 said:

I like it. Heard it on teen mom too (guilty pleasure). Could maye be shortened to Aria?

I love Aria, mostly cause of Pretty Little Liars haha.

Not gonna lie, Aria is on my list. Partially because I'm a musician, but mostly because of PLL ;). I cant get hubby on board though.

I like Arabella (even though one of the really annoying moms on Teen Mom named her baby that), but not Bella. I know Twilight isn't really "in" anymore, but do you think people will still think it's a Twilight reference? I don't know if I could deal with that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"