December 2012 Moms
Options

Food regression

Didn't see this coming.  LO's been doing finger foods for almost 2 months now without any problems.  Yesterday, he began refusing any and all finger foods and will only eat purees.  I was thinking it was maybe a teething issue, but all of his finger foods are really soft already.  So back to the food processor I go...

STMs, when did your LOs begin to be fully on table food?  Not looking to rush anything for my LO, just curious.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Food regression

• Options
    I hear you, dd has been refusing her fruits and veggies, which she used to love. Now she spits everything out, the girl just wants to eat meat lol. It's frustrating, I did a smoothie with fruit n veggies, just so she would get some into her. I would say just keep offering them, they eventually will eat them, that's my plan anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I would agree that is probably a teething issue and will pass soon. I know that with dd the more food I introduce, the pickier she gets and likes things with more flavor. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD hasn't been eating much lately either, and I know a tooth is about to pop.  I just offer her table food like we always have, and sometimes pour some natural/no sugar-added applesauce on her tray too (she loves to "grab" the applesauce and lick if off her fingers haha).  If she doesn't eat, oh well - she doesn't *really* need it anyways.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"