December 2013 Moms
Options

Going to be an auntie for the first time... tomorrow?

My brother and his fiance are going in to start the induction process tonight.  Oddly enough her due date is tomorrow (I'm shocked that the Dr is letting them do it this early).  She is only 21 y.o.  Her Dr. is going to be out of the office for a long weekend and they wanted him to deliver. 

I told them the risks of induction and why not just let her go natural since she is so young. but w/e.  I will be an auntie in (hopefully) a day or two!

Our babies our due 30 days apart.. it's starting to get a lot more real now (yikes... I'm not ready for this little one to come out).

Anyways just wanted to share.. and still cannot believe the M.D will do the induction as she is 40 weeks tomorrow and he said maybe a 7lb baby.

Re: Going to be an auntie for the first time... tomorrow?

• Options
    You're shocked they're inducing a day early? LOL

Congrats to your brother and STB SIL.
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::eye roll::
    Why is her birth plan your business? Congrats on being an aunt though.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    KFED103KFED103 member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats to her! And I don't think many of us are going to side eye inducing 1 day before a due date. Baby is fully cooked and many of us only hope we make it that far.

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    Congratulations being an aunt is a wonderful feeling.
  • Options
    Congrats
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"