March 2014 Moms

S/O how much weight have you gained?

edited October 2013 in March 2014 Moms
The user and all related content has been deleted.

S/O how much weight have you gained? 318 votes

0-5
31% 101 votes
6-10
26% 83 votes
11-15
22% 70 votes
16-20
10% 32 votes
21-25
3% 12 votes
Other/SS
6% 20 votes

Re: S/O how much weight have you gained?

• As of this AM, I'm up almost 7lbs.  About par for me, I usually gain about 25lbs.  
    imageimage 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • SS here. I'm down three pounds from my 9 week appt. I would guess I'm down around six pounds from my preconception weight. I started out chubby but I have been eating like a horse! I guess the kid has quite the metabolism.

• I'm 20 weeks and I've lost 10 pounds since my first doctor's appointment at 4w5d. My stomach is definitely growing though and it seems as though the doctor's aren't concerned. They just told me that my body mass is shifting and as long as I still have an appetite and keep everything done, I'm good.
    Janice
    Pregnancy Ticker imageimage">imageimageimage"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right at about 10 lbs. I'm 20 weeks today. The MW says I'm doing well so I'm not gonna stress about it. I'm trying to eat well with some indulging. But I figure my body will gain what it needs to.
  • I lost quite a bit in the first tri. Probably will just gain that back like last time.
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • At last appt I had gained 5. That was 2 weeks ago, so I'm sure it's more by now. I only gained 25 with my last 2. Hoping this one will be about the same. Though my mom said she really ballooned with her 3rd!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've only gained 1.5 pounds and was told at my anatomy scan that LO is 10oz so that's basically nothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm down 20 lbs

• I went in today and have gained about 10 lbs so far. I feel pretty good about it and my OB said I was within normal limits.

• SS:
    I am still down 4lb, but I have finally gotten an appetite back the last few days so I am expecting that to change pretty quick!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • SS: I'm still down 3 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Started at 165, went down to 164, was back at 165, now up to 170. So, not including the pound I lost, I'm up 5 pounds from where I started.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• I'm down 7 pounds.  It's the only good thing about following the GD diet.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• I only gained 24 with DS but I've already gained 14 so far this time. Ugh! I threw up food a ton and could never eat much dinner with DS. Now I just dry heave and can eat a lot at night time. I'm a little scared! #-o
  • Up until 18 weeks I hadn't gained anything.
    Within the last 2 weeks I've gained 3 lbs.

I gained 65 lbs with my first, but started underweight.
    I gained 40 lbs with my second, and a much better starting weight (same weight at delivery as with first).
    I'm hoping to stay around 20-30 lbs this time. I still have 15 lbs that I didn't lose since my last LO.
  • I'm a SS because I'm up 35 pounds.... I gained 70 with my first so I guess that just may be the way it is..
  • I've gained 11. I'm gaining about a pound a week at this point. I started out underweight, I think I'm on track.
        image  image

• SS: still down 2 lbs from my weight at 4w. My appetite is back yet still nauseous so I'm interested to see how that goes.
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • I'm 19 weeks with twins. Not sure of my total weight gain, but from week 14-18 I gained 6 lbs.
  • In up 12. Sounds kinda high since I have been exercising and TRYing to eat healthy. Kinda pisses me off that I'm still piling it on even after trying hard to not gain much. I'm 20 wks. I gained 50 plus with my other two. I think I'm at least under that par. We shall see....... Thanksgiving and Christmas isn't going to help :/
  • I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is still down pounds. I am down 8 pounds since before I was pregnant. I was starting to worry, but my doctor didn't seem too concerned.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • up 13 :( i was up 13 at 32 weeks with DD.. so much faster this time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I lost like 15 first tri. So i'm still trying to work on that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm about 10 above where I started, which feels like kind of a lot to me! It's been adding up a lot quicker in the last couple weeks, after things started pretty slowly. I'm making it a point to workout like I did before the BFP, and I'm attempting to eat healthy foods without depriving myself. We'll see how this goes...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ndpoolendpoole member
    edited October 2013
    I actually don't know. I stopped weighing myself over a year ago after I gained weight due to IVF drugs & swelling. I figure my doc will tell me if there's a problem. I eat healthy and select one day a week to eat junk all day long.

• edited October 2013
    I've only weighed myself at the doctor's office, but so far I haven't gained at all. This is how my mom was as well though. If I continue to follow her path, I'll gain between 10-20 lbs before it's over. Of course, only time will tell. Every one (and every pg) is different!
  • I am up about 13 lbs so far. I tend to have big babies so I am not worried! Besides this is my last baby so I am just going to enjoy it :)
  • -3 whoo! Lol getting close to getting back to my pre pregnancy weight
    Me:26, DH:26 Married: May 18th, 2013, DD Raelynda ~born 3/06/14. 2 angels lost early. Rainbow due Valentines.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • SS - Still down 3lbs... but I can feel myself gaining slowly.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• I'm down 10 pounds. I finally gained one pound last week (I was at -11), so I'm expecting to start gaining from now on. But I'm plus size and also diabetic, so I gotta be really careful about my food intake especially during pregnancy.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've gained about 7lbs (lost a few in the first tri), but my stomach/bump looks like where it needs to be or possibly even a little bit further.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I think I've gained 5.5 at 19wks. I'm not 100% sure my exact weight prior to BFP. I was lifting really heavy and building muscle so my weight was higher then I would have liked to start a pregnancy with, especially because all that hard work and heavy lifting was lost in the 1st tri when I could barely get to the gym. I'm back at the gym now, and I am trying to do better this pregnancy because I gained 55+ with my son. I'm all for gaining baby weight, it's personal indulgent weight that I want to try to be more careful about. Some women need to gain 55+ pounds and within months (gosh or weeks) of pregnancy the weight melts off. Not the 55 pounds I gained.... 25 "melted off" the rest I had to work off. Working off the weight will be much more difficult with 2. Not to mention 55+ pounds was painful on my body. All that to say, I will TRY to do better this time, but I will not obsess. I'm pregnant right now is a good time to enjoy a little squish and full breasts (because when they are empty they are rocks in socks!). 
  • I'm at 20 weeks and I'm probably up 12 lbs. I never got morning sickness and craved carbs. Everyone says if it weren't for my belly, you wouldn't know I'm pregnant. All the weight has just shifted to my center. I've even been trying to shrink my maternity jeans to fit my legs and not sag in my butt.

My doc hasn't said anything to me. A women in the drug store yesterday asked if I was 7 months along. I didn't have the heart to tell her she was off 2 months. I know I'm big, but as my husband says...it's all the baby!
  • I haven't gained anything so far. However, with DS I gained around 60 pounds and never lost it. With that said, I was overweight prepregnancy and my doctors actually told me that I really shouldn't gain more than 10 pounds by the end.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've gained about 10lbs so far. I'm focusing on choosing healthier meals and I'm still trying to find the energy for a little workout but maybe I should just do it tired because my energy has left me and I can't find it! :-/
  • Scale says I'm down 5lbs.  People say it looks like I've lost more except the fact that the bump has obviously taken some of it.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"