February 2014 Moms
Options

Baby sappiness- I am in LOVE

With feeling my baby boy's kicks. They are the weirdest sensation, but I just LOVE them! When he doesn't move for half and hour or so I miss it. I am a FTM and plus size so it took me a long time to feel him (I am almost 26 weeks and didnt feel him until 24 weeks) and now I am just obsessed! He has his non active days that just drive me crazy. I imagine one day his kicks will be more uncomfortable, but I will still love them. Best feeling in the world (aside from being able to actually hold him!) Agreed??

Re: Baby sappiness- I am in LOVE

• Options
    I love it! Even when I'm occasionally slightly annoyed because I'm trying to sleep, I still enjoy it. It feels like we're connecting
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I was just thinking the same thing today. It's such a weird sensation but it brings me so much joy to feel him. I can only imagine when he gets here. I'm already so butt crazy in love with this little guy :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Agreed :)
  • Options
    Right there with you!
  • Options
    Agreed! Sometimes I don't always feel my little girl because of my placenta, but when I do I just am so happy!
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I can't get annoyed at him. Kicks make me so happy :)
  • Options

I'm right there with ya.  Every time I feel this little dude move I smile.  Sometimes I poke at him to see if he kicks back.  Sometimes he does.  He seems to know when his daddy is trying to feel for him because he doesn't want to cooperate for the dad hand.  Do I have a momma's boy already?! ;)

Yes, this. He is already stubborn!

• Options
    Definitely agree! I love her so much already.
  • Options
    SO Amazing! I think the only thing more special is when you go to the hospital knowing the baby will come soon, and then when you get to bring him home. The first time is SO special, and you will never have that same exact feeling again, so enjoy every moment of it!!

• Options
    AGREED!! And lately now I can see my stomach moving all the time. It's trippy. But amazing!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Agreed!! Oddest and best feeling ever!! I am feeling her more and more each day it seems. But I'm guessing that happens as they get bigger.
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I'm in love with my little girl!! I've been feeling her since week 18, but I also miss her if I don't feel her for a while. When I do feel her again, I say, "Oh hi, little girl!"
  • Options
    As weird as it sounds, and as much as I will love having LO here to hold when he is ready, I have a feeling I will miss him bumping around in there. It's my favorite thing in the world. 

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    SAME!! When my little guy's been sleepy and quiet for a while, but then suddenly gives me a shuffle, bump and nudge, I feel like I fall in love all over again. I saw his sweet little profile with a button nose and round little head on my ultrasound on Tuesday afternoon and was blown away by how effing full my heart felt. 

And I agree with other posters - as much as I can't WAIT to see him and kiss his little noggin, there's a part of me that will miss having him bumping around in there, safe and cozy and always with me. Ah, motherhood! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"