May 2013 Moms
Options

Video monitor

So I never got one bc LO was sleeping in our room, but now that he has been in his own room and sitting up in his sleep I would like to get one.

Kids Woot has a Levana Safe N' See Advanced Digital Video Monitor. I have never heard of this brand and the reviews seem to be all over. I do like how is has a temp reading on the monitor.

Does anyone have this brand? Or recommend yours if you love it. I was looking to get one by Summer Infant or Motorola.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19

Re: Video monitor

• Options
    I have the Motorola 2.5in. video monitor.  We love it for the temp. display, music, and we can talk to her through it...which we don't really use now but I think it will be helpful when she's older.  Picture has always been great and I like that you can see how hard she's crying without having the sound on (lights on top go from green to red the louder she gets).  
    ***Lauren*** Married my Love 07.12.08 - Baby #1 (Girl)-Cystic Hygroma & Turner's Syndrome-D&C at 13 weeks 03.29.12
  • Options
    We have this one and love, love, love. Recommend it to everyone. We got it at Costco in Canada but I found it on the Target site:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a dropcam, it's great because you can see everything from your phone or computer and you get alerts when there is movement. I use it as a nanny cam, a monitor, and a security device.
  • Options
    We have the Summer Infant Baby Touch Plus and we love it.
  • Options
    I have a Summer Infant one and I really like it. It also has the red to green lights mentioned above. The picture is good quality, and sound is great. It's the one you can access via your phone or iPad. It's great because out of town family love to watch her.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"