Stay at Home Moms
Options

Old Navy Super Cash...

How the hell do you actually use it?? I can't find anywhere to I input the code that is in my emails. Grrrrrrr. I want my $30 off!

Re: Old Navy Super Cash...

• Options
    Under the promo/rewards code. I believe you can also use their 25% off coupon as well.
  • Options
    Ok, figured to out...put the code in the promo box, but it has to be in all caps. Also, I had to log into my account to redeem it? Not sure that made a difference but it was an option so I did it and then cut and pasted the code from that screen and it worked. Btw, Gap is 40% today
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KateMW said:
    Ok, figured to out...put the code in the promo box, but it has to be in all caps. Also, I had to log into my account to redeem it? Not sure that made a difference but it was an option so I did it and then cut and pasted the code from that screen and it worked. Btw, Gap is 40% today
    Can ON Super Cash be used at Gap?  Or was the Gap sale just a side note?
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    The gap sale was just a side note...but Gap did just start doing something similar the other day re: super cash. I got $25 for some stuff I bought last week maybe? I think it's good the first week of November?!
  • Options
    Allycat11Allycat11 member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks, I figured I couldn't use it but when you posted that I figured I'd ask.  I am still debating if I will use my super cash, not a huge ON fan but I bought a few things there a few weeks ago so I have a bit I may use.  

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    They have some pretty cute baby stuff right now. I rather not pay full price for maternity stuff, so I bought that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"