April 2013 Moms

Thanksgiving outfits

Hello ladies. With the holidays quickly approaching I am trying to figure out a website that has amazing Thanksgiving outfits/tutus for little girls. Those with girls, where do you purchase your outfits for holidays?
<3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
<3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
<3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage

Re: Thanksgiving outfits

• Etsy has tons of stuff. I still do not have holiday outfits though. I am the biggest procrastinator alive.
  • I am too usually but I want this one to be super cute!

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Also Zulily has a super cute holiday wear on sale today!

• Thank you :)

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Sparkleinpink.com  I love this page...I am shopping there way too often!

• Children's Place had an amazing sale in store this weekend. They had a lot of dresses but they looked more Christmas-like.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am going to go shopping next week and get LO's Christmas outfits. I find it so hard to actually get to the mall these days :/

What is everybody putting their LO's in for THanksgiving? In my family we all dress casual - so I don't feel the need to go too crazy with her T-Giving outfits... Just wondering what everybody else's thoughts were?!?!?

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We dress up. Its just tradition. So DD will most likely wear a cute fancy dress both thanksgiving and christmas.
  • This may seem silly but I let DD help pick her clothes when we are shopping. I hold it up and if she smiles and grabs for it we get...if she makes a stink face it goes back. There have been a few adorable dresses that I didn't buy bc She wasn't into them. We were at a store the other day and they had these Carter thanksgiving outfits...one said Gobble to you Wobble and had a turkey on the butt. She went crazy for it...I even tried distracting her with some cute things and no go...she wanted it!! Guess she already knows to wear fat pants on Thanksgiving;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"