1st Trimester

My boobs quit hurting during week 6 and it didn't really come back. Anyone else?

I'm 8 weeks today and haven't had any breast tenderness for a few weeks. Of course I know not to panic or spazz, but I'm curious if others have had similar experiences? 

Re: My boobs quit hurting during week 6 and it didn't really come back. Anyone else?

• Breast tenderness was the shortest lived symptom for me... Even when I did have it there were only a few days when it was really causing me any real discomfort. Mine stopped shortly after my BFP.. Probably just before 6 weeks. Never came back!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Be happy! With my first my boobs killed me almost my entire pregnancy! I had to wear a sports bra to bed to help!! I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my second and I haven't had any pain this time. Which I'm sooooo happy about!
  • Loading the player...
  • Huzzah. You guys are such a relief. 

• mine have hurt since i found out i was pregnant but they are still quite sore but some days are better then others...i time i feel it the most is at night when i take my bra off...ouch
  • I'm glad to hear this I'm 4 weeks & 4 days. Last week my breasts were pretty sore on the sides. Now they don't really hurt at all. I'm freakjng out because I've had a miscarriage before. My lower back Is hurting me a little too. Does anyone's lower back hurt this early on? Hope it's not a miscarriage sign :(
  • laura308 said:
    I'm glad to hear this I'm 4 weeks & 4 days. Last week my breasts were pretty sore on the sides. Now they don't really hurt at all. I'm freakjng out because I've had a miscarriage before. My lower back Is hurting me a little too. Does anyone's lower back hurt this early on? Hope it's not a miscarriage sign :(
    No worries -- I had lower back pain week 4-5.

• Mine never hurt. Some days they feel "heavier" and The Dude swears they feel different (I trust his expert opinion) but I didn't really notice anything other than my bras no longer fitting right.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @laura308 my breast were a bit sore but then all of a sudden they stopped and that's when I had my miscarriage. Now I'm pregnant again and my breast are tender and I have been cramping and have had lower back pain (not as often as cramping). Not an expert at pregnancy but I know it's different for everyone and every pregnancy is different.
  • @hope - sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Glad you are preggo again though! Well I've had a previous miscarriage but had zero symptoms with that one. Actually after I posted that my breasts were sore last night. Now again this morning they feel fine. Is that normal? For them to not hurt & then just at night be sore?

Also this is probably tmi but my discharge is pretty much non existent in the am & then during the day it becomes more & more. Anyone else like this?
  • Mine have been insanely sore...up until today. They were my first sympton and the pain stuck around for two months now. I'm still a little tender, but NOTHING like I was. I mean really painful like hurts to hug anyone, sleep, just stand there and live, it sucked. Oh and it doesn't help that my husband thinks my boobs are his personal toys and he insists on smooshing them together, lifting them up, you know typical man B.S. hahahahaha but now I don't have to yell at him as much since they're finally feeling better!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• My boobs also didn't hurt very long or very bad.

It's a BOY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"