January 2013 Moms

Pregnant Already?

So my little guy is 9 months and 2 weeks old and my husband has been ready to start on baby number two since LO was 6 months! We did start trying last month and I took a PG test this morning and low and behold it was positive! Just curious to know who else out there is PG or TTC with a 9 month old. B/c now that I am pregnant and am wondering if we started trying to early?

..Nervous Momma...
image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pregnant Already?

• Congrats!! I'm not pregnant. We aren't even trying but my sister had her two youngest boys 13 months apart. I'm not going to lie. It was rough in the beginning but now they're 3 and 4 and the best of friends. She tells me all the time that she wouldn't change it for the world. Don't be nervous momma! It'll be nice having them so close :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations mama! When is your due date?

DH and I were trying to figure out timing for #2 and just decided to go for it now.  I partly thinks DH wants to get through all of the newborn/infant stages as soon as possible - he's such a goose sometimes.  I figure there will be an adjustment when baby #2 comes along no matter what so we decided on the closer together route.
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When figuring it up LO#2 would be due sometime around June 27th. That would make the two exactly 18 months apart :). We obviously had planned this pregnancy but at the same time it feels unplanned because now I am nervous about having 2 little ones at the same time but it should be ok. 
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • @steffaneh - Exactly 18 months apart - that's awesome!  Hopefully I'll be joining you in the pregnant again club soon!  I will admit that the thought of 2u2, especially since we don't live close to family is a bit intimidating, but I figure everything will work out one way or another!  Will it be challenging, of course, but everything will be okay
    :)

Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're trying for all I know I am pregnant right now, but AF isn't scheduled to come for another week, so we'll be testing if she doesn't show by then. Before we started I felt bad not giving DD all my attention for a few years but my sister paced hers 3 years apart, and her oldest doesn't ever remember being an only child, so we're going for it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Since my DD was born, I have already had two miscarriages, & I am exclusively BF so Idk how I am so fertile!!! I am pretty sure I am pregnant again, I just have to go grab a test, I'm freaking out a lotta bit. So it's nice to know I wouldn't be the only one!
  • Congratulations! I have to say you ladies are super brave having LO's this close in age...course this is coming from a gal who is most likely OneNDone!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• We have one Jan 13 mom who is already 35 weeks pregnant. Congrats and good luck!

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • I am pg with you. Edd July 4.....for now. We have a dating u/s on 11/18. I have only had 1 period since DS was born...so I am either 5 weeks or 9 weeks.....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • We had 2 under 2. Best thing in the world. It's tough at first (okay, it's still tough) but these boys adore each other and I wouldn't change it for the world. Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a boy. Mine will be 14 months apart.

• Congratulations, Mama! 

I had one period after having DD and was still breastfeeding. I will be 34 Weeks this Friday! It's getting close!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 - DD conceived April 2012, born January 10, 2013 
    BFP #2 - DS conceived March 2013, born December 20, 2013
    Two babies, 11 months apart! We're in for a ride!
  • I'm having #2 in April, totally planned but the 1st tri was very hard on me being exhausted all the time. I feel great now though and very excited to have another baby next year :)
    Nicole W.
  • Just got my bfp yesterday and will have a baby in July - hoping everything goes well!
    Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 15 weeks pregnant here! We tried 1 time and BAM preggo! It took us over a year for our DD.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are 7w3d pregnant with #2, our babies will be 17 months apart. It was a happy surprise. We were planning on aiming for 20-24m apart but it seems our fertility jumped the gun.

First try is killing me. I work 80-100h/wk and am Bf/pumping, plus the usual preg fatigue and nausea.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks everyone and @b0710!
    @TomW&JennD - what a hectic schedule! Hang in there!
    Formerly knittylady
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are 7w3d pregnant with #2, our babies will be 17 months apart. It was a happy surprise. We were planning on aiming for 20-24m apart but it seems our fertility jumped the gun. First try is killing me. I work 80-100h/wk and am Bf/pumping, plus the usual preg fatigue and nausea.
    @KnittyLady and @TomW&JennD -- congratulations to you both! 

And Jenn, that sounds brutal. I hope you have some extra support.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• DH is wonderful. He is a SAHD, and really being extra amazing. He'll cook nearly anything that will get me to eat, and accepts that I come home, say hi and go to bed. I feel like an absent mom, but I'm so tired it feels like a weight on my head most of the time. He understands that if I'm too tired to focus at work, people could get hurt/die (not being dramatic, I'm a surgeon).

I can't overstate how wonderful my husband is. My life would be a shambles without his support.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"