July 2014 Moms
Options

What!? Really?

Speaking of belly buttons (from the what you will miss thread)...I was looking at maternity clothes on Zulily when I came across "Pop out belly button covers--in nude). Really!? People buy those? I've never heard of such a thing!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: What!? Really?

• Options
    Link?

Like pasties for your belly button?

• Options
    tourqeyes said:
    Link?

Like pasties for your belly button?

Pretty much! Here's the link but I think you have to be a member to see it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha....apparently there is a market for ANYTHING.

• Options
    People think of the most ridiculous things sometimes. Maybe im just cheap but i would never spend money on something like that. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    $8.99 for 4--come on! DH might invest in some if mine pop's!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I was JUST scrolling through and saw those hahah. A sticking out belly button really doesn't bother me. I found a pair of jeans for $10 (so $16...) that I think I'll get though!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    The best part is im sure a man is the one that created it. Any pregnant woman that is far enough along that her belly button is sticking out doesn't care anymore! She's more worried about being uncomfortable and huge than a outie belly button

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Amy+Ryan said:
    The best part is im sure a man is the one that created it. Any pregnant woman that is far enough along that her belly button is sticking out doesn't care anymore! She's more worried about being uncomfortable and huge than a outie belly button

AMEN!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Seriously, when I'm huge & hot & uncomfortable, that's all I want is some patch stuck to my already stretched out belly.  
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    No. I'm just thinking about how tender my belly felt all stretched out and that doesn't seen like it would feel good at all. And it really is incredible how there is a market for everything.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Mine never popped and I was a little sad about that...is that weird? I think my DH was happy though...he's a little weirded out by outies too. This product though...dumb.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"