Indiana Babies
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

Our New Year....

is starting with a BFP!!

I found out last night that I was super impatient. I was bored so I decided to use my last $ Tree test. It showed a pretty faint line. I could not get excited about that faint of a line, so I ran out and got a digital one. This morning after a night of restlessness I tried out the digital and it clearly said "Pregnant"!! I woke DH up to tell him at the bright and early time of 6:30am (he usually goes to work at 2pm, so that's super early for him). He seemed pretty excited, but I don't think he quite believes it just yet. :-)

According to FF, our EDD is September 11th. I was not too excited about this date until DH pointed out that this is his parent's anniversary. So that's kind of neat.

Re: Our New Year....

• YAY!  Congrats to you and your DH!!!  That is the best New Years news ever =)
  • What an exciting way to start the new year.  Congratulations!!  :)
  • Congrats!!  That's one day before my birthday!
  • congrats!  And don't worry, only 5% of babies are born on their due date.  Just move it back or forward a day if you don't wnat to tell people 9/11.
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Sounds like 2009 is going to be an awesome year for you, espeically the way  it is starting out!  Congrats
  • Yay! congrats!
  • Yay! That is wonderful news, Congrats.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!

Nice ending to this year, and beginning to next. ;)

• Congrats. It will be a great 2009 for you and Sept 11th isn't too bad and babies never come on the due date.
  • Congrats!  H&H rest of the 9 months!
  • Congrats!  What a great way to start out the new year!  Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Sara ;)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OMG!! Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!!
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• OMG congrats...such wonderful news! :D H&H 9 mo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards