July 2014 Moms

Best brand of decaf?

If you've made the choice to switch to decaf coffee, what brand do you like?

My options are limited, but, so far Dunkin Decaf is tolerable. I wouldn't say it's good but at least it's drinkable compared to some brands.

Re: Best brand of decaf?

• If you have a nespresso, I love their "decaffinato intenso" - I can't tell the difference! 

• I'm kicking it old school with a Aeropress coffee press or an Italian Moka.  I had to put my American coffee pot in storage and I haven't bothered to purchase a 220v one.  No Keurig or Nespresso here.  Maybe I just need to try the Italian grocery store for some good old (decaf) espresso.  Coffee is sacred here, so even the worst can't be as bad as Folgers decaf. I can't say the same for whatever German brand I tried first.  YUCK.  

• Loading the player...
  • Hey Pooka  are you in Germany? 

• I could go for a good cup of regular coffee so bad I was told once last pregnancy that a cup here in there wouldn't hurt . Any one Else's thoughts on it ?
  • @bzbear2 I'm in Italy, but they sell a lot of German products at our commissary because the hub for European commissaries is in Germany.  

@Donnagirl07 , I chose to give up caffiene for this pg because I did for my 1st pregnancy.  Last time, by 6 weeks coffee tasted like dirt and was added to the huge list of things that made me puke anyway.  I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"