Stay at Home Moms

Pink eye

So yesterday one of DS eyes kept getting redder and redder through out the day. By the time he went to bed the white of his one eye was really red and his eye was all puffy. This morning, its not as red but still a little bit and its still puffy. 
He had a little bit of crush on his eye lashes but no goopy stuff. 
I never had pink eye before, I hope expecting him to just wake up with a big crusty goopy eye. But it wasnt to bad. I cant think of what else it could be and im debating if I should call the doctor. I wanted to go to the gym and had a few other things to do this morning but i deff dont want to go to the gym him he has pink eye! 
So anyway, does it sound like it could still be pink eye? Ill probably call the doctor still.

Re: Pink eye

• It definitely could still be it.  DD is still on antibiotics for pink eye and she only had one quick moment where her eye was full of gunk.  Because pink eye is contagious, I would get it checked. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• I would get it checked out. Even if it's not pinkeye, there was definitely something irritating his eye, and it may still be there, or could scratch the eye.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"