2nd Trimester
Options

Maternity clothes vent!!

When I was PG with my daughter I had gotten petite size maternity work pants.  PG again and I wanted to get some new maternityt work clothes, so I went back to Kohl's (where i got them originally) besides the fact that their maternity section was a total of 2 racks, now they do not sell petite size pants not even online).  I was sooo mad.  I ended up getting regular ones and thankfully my sister hemmed them for me.  But ughhh, I hate being so short.

Vent over! 

surprise BFP 7/12/05 = missed m/c and D&C 9/28/05; TTC since 10/06; 1/16/08-D&C to remove bicournate uterus; 4 IUI's = BFN, 2 IVF's = BFFN. 8/5/09 Surprise BFP!! = another missed m/c and d&c 9/28/09 IVF #3 May 2010 = BFP!!!!  Beautiful DD born 1/16/2012.  8/1/13 Surprise BFP!!!  EDD 4/13/14.

Re: Maternity clothes vent!!

• Options
    I find shopping for maternity clothes to be frustrating and I'm 5'7".  Kohls must be discontinuing their maternity stuff because I went to mine today and they had about 3 shirt styles and 1 dress style, maybe 15 items total.  And none of it was even on sale.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got pants at old navy and the gap because most come in short.

First BFP 5/29/13 : )

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have found that maternity clothes to be difficult to shop for.  Most stores sell them online but not in store.  I wish they had more in store so that I could try items on.  It's so frustrating to pay for shipping and find out that it doesn't fit.
  • Options
    My problem with all the maternity pants is they fit my legs fine but not my hips or booty :( I'm not a very curvy girl which sucks in general but especially now because they all fit me big from there and it looks awful!

Lilypie - (MlIp)

• Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" and i found pettite/short pants at Motherhood Maternity. At the store they did not have a lot of pettite sizes to try them on but i just wrote down the model # and bought them online. In Old Navy and Sears they have good pants but nothing short.
  • Options
    CoraCorderoCoraCordero member
    edited October 2013
    My Kohls has a very small section.. we walked by and had to ask 3 times for someone to direct us to the maternity section.  I just hemmed my pants last Sunday.. I'm 5'1".  I understand your frustration.
  • Options
    I got a pair of really cute tapered work pants at madeleine maternity on sale with discount code ILOVEMM (50% off) gl!
  • Options
    That's funny, I have the opposite problem; I'm too tall! I'll take those extra inches you took off and put them on my too short pants ;) You can always shorten pants, you can't ever make them longer! I understand how frustrating it is though, really.

• Options
    I suggest Old Navy as well! 5'4" and all torso here so long pants will forever be a problem.  I agree with Febbaby2014 though.  Saggy butt and thighs has been my problem as well.  They have a pretty good selection for work pants and so comfy.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"