December 2012 Moms

Ugh... Can't figure out what wrong

Isa came home on Friday with a fever. It came down with Tylenol, and other than being cuddly, she seemed better. Periodically throughout the weekend though, she'll want to lay with her head on my shoulder and then just moan. I can't figure out what's wrong. She's still eating and having wet & dirty diapers, so I'm thinking not GI related. I'm out of ideas and out dr isn't in till morning. Anyone?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: Ugh... Can't figure out what wrong

• Maybe she's just feeling off...like when you and I have off days.  Has her fever come back?

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Teething issues?  My LO moans and has a fever when he's teething hard.  But we also see other signs, like him pulling on his teeth.  So sorry your LO isn't feeling well.  :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would also suspect teething (sometimes a fever can accompany it). Does she have any other symptoms? Whatever it is, I hope she feels better soon!
  • I do a lot of reading on this site, but not a lot of posting!

My daughter had this happen a few months ago...fever, throwing up too and she would just moan..it was a UTI.  They got her on antibiotics and she was as good as new!

DD1 born 12.30.12

#2 due 6.29.15

• I was going to say maybe a UTI, but someone beat me to it.
    I hope things are better.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Thanks ladies. I think that it might be a bit of lactose intolerance/not ready for dairy yet. We discovered that she LOVES yogurt, so we had been sending 3oz for lunch... We switched back to all purées, and it seems better. DH is pretty lactose intolerant, which doesn't stop him from drinking a ton of milk, and you can tell when he's had a lot of dairy. We're going to try some this weekend to see whether it was a bug or that.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"