October 2012 Moms
Options

Who has a girl lacking in the hair department?

I am so jealous of all the girls with hair! 

PLUS my daughter won't let us keep a headband on for > 3 seconds.

I don't mind people calling her a boy at all but I do wonder. Baldish for life? (she does have a little bit, see below, but not enough to do anything with)
DD 9/15/12

Re: Who has a girl lacking in the hair department?

• Options
    DD's hair has grown tons since about 8 months but it is nothing like dd1, who had pig rails in her 12 mo photos. She also won't let me keep a headband in.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think Emme has a similar amount. We can get a bow clipped in, she will occasionally leave it.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was a fleeting moment
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    image No not the only one. Olivia doesn't have much hair and what hair she have is so blonde in some pictures it looks like she's still bald. Look on the bright side we don't have to fight tangled up hair yet lol.

• Options
    She has more than my LO, Starry. Just like musiclover007, what little hair she does have is super light/fine making it hard to see.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yep , just as bald now as the day she was born. I must admit tho, that, combined with her only 2 teeth, and being smallish, it makes her look more like a baby, and I kind of like it. I'm not ready to call her a toddler. Hair long enough to do stuff with would be fun though. She is not at all cool with bows or headbands or hats.
  • Options
    all your girls have tons of hair compared to my DD!
  • Options
    B was born with SO much hair. I thought she'd have a ton of thick hair like her dad. Nope, she's got thin wavy hair like I do. Maybe it'll get thicker one day. 

• Options
    scrumpfy said:
    Yep , just as bald now as the day she was born. I must admit tho, that, combined with her only 2 teeth, and being smallish, it makes her look more like a baby, and I kind of like it. I'm not ready to call her a toddler. Hair long enough to do stuff with would be fun though. She is not at all cool with bows or headbands or hats.
    DD is also small and only has two teeth. It makes her look advanced when she walks :)
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Here's our hair status as of today. It's long enough in the back for piggies, but too short on top to do anything. Is it acceptable to have piggies in back or is that dumb?

• Options
    Forgot to post picture!

• Options
    Her hair has been very slow to come in on the sides.  I am ok with her lack of hair because she WILL NOT let us put anything in it.  Even if I just touch her head, she reaches up to make sure I didn't slip a barrette in or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"