Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro, Loss at 21 weeks

Hello everyone. Firstly, let me say how sorry I am that anyone has to be on this board at all. A little about my story is in my siggy. We were expecting twins, a boy and a girl, and we had made it to 21 weeks and a few days. I had gone to bed, and my water broke. Long story short, after developing fever and infection, they had to induce and I gave birth to my little angels on 10/23. I am such a mess, my husband and I have just been spending time alone together since everything happened. I am split in two. One half is almost dead, the other half is still hopeful for the future. They made us memory boxes at the hospital, with their little clothes, pictures that were taken of them together, and their hand and foot molds and prints. I have seriously come undone. I kiss the boxes every night. I talk to them in my mind. I wish they could have stayed and that we could've gotten to know them. To see them grow. To give them all the love they could have ever dreamed. I don't know how I will get through this at all. I don't know anything right now. I don't know if and when we will try again. All I know is that deep inside I have the desire to be a mother, and don't know if it will ever happen. If you read all that, thank you. I don't know where else to turn without judgement.
On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro, Loss at 21 weeks

• So sorry that you find yourself here. My heart breaks for you. I second that the loss board may help even more. You are welcome here also of course! Sending prayers from you, your DH and your little angels. I hope this board can bring you some comfort in your healing process. Again, words cannot express how sorry I am for you. (((HUGS)))

• I am definitely going to check out the loss board also. I hope I have not offended anyone.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I wept as I read your story. I am so sorry. T&P
  • Thank you all. I appreciate your kindness very much.

• My heart breaks for you, I am so sorry for your losses. ::hugs::

• What a heart breaking experience. I am so sorry for the loss of your twins.

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

• I am so sorry this happened to you. Your story is making my heart hurt. So much pain. I'm new here myself, and I don't know how the women here are able to be so supportive while hurting so much. I'm not there yet, but I'm trying. I hope you can find some comfort here.

• I am so sorry for the loss of your twins, please be kind to yourself. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your twins! Big ((hugs))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. There is no reason you should ever feel judgement. I really have no words. Please take care.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am heartbroken for you and your husband to have experienced such loss. I hope you find support, be it here or on the loss board. Hope that it helps to make your healing process even just the tiniest bit easier. T&P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• I'm so sorry for your losses! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I had a loss at 9w and cannot even imagine what you must be going through. I hope that you and your DH can focus on yourselves for a while and on grieving. You certainly will need time to grieve and digest everything that has happened. I hope you are able to find peace again someday and are able to remain hopefully.

You are welcome to join us around here but I agree that the other board has women who can perhaps identify better with your particular situation. You absolutely did not offend anyone here! No need to apologize. I wish you and your DH all the best! Big hugs.
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • So utterly sorry. This is a great support group, I hope you find a tiny bit of comfort here. In the meantime I'm praying hard for you.

• My heart hurts for you.  Praying that you find comfort and peace and the ability to move on to a new normal once you are ready.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Hello everyone. Firstly, let me say how sorry I am that anyone has to be on this board at all. A little about my story is in my siggy. We were expecting twins, a boy and a girl, and we had made it to 21 weeks and a few days. I had gone to bed, and my water broke. Long story short, after developing fever and infection, they had to induce and I gave birth to my little angels on 10/23. I am such a mess, my husband and I have just been spending time alone together since everything happened. I am split in two. One half is almost dead, the other half is still hopeful for the future. They made us memory boxes at the hospital, with their little clothes, pictures that were taken of them together, and their hand and foot molds and prints. I have seriously come undone. I kiss the boxes every night. I talk to them in my mind. I wish they could have stayed and that we could've gotten to know them. To see them grow. To give them all the love they could have ever dreamed. I don't know how I will get through this at all. I don't know anything right now. I don't know if and when we will try again. All I know is that deep inside I have the desire to be a mother, and don't know if it will ever happen. If you read all that, thank you. I don't know where else to turn without judgement.
    I am heartbroken for you.  You chose beautiful names, Sophie and Gabriel.  You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Sophie and Gabriel.

I lost my daughter Marianne at 22 weeks, and the pain remains unbearable some days. She was so beautiful, as I know your children were beautiful. Don't be afraid to take good care of yourself and to take the time you need to heal. Nothing is right or wrong in grief; everyone's journey is different.

Never hesitate to send me a private message if you need to; I'm sending you much love and strength  (((Hugs)))
    ~All are welcome~
    MC 23/01/2013 natural @ 7 Weeks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • my heart breaks for you. you are welcome here and i hope this board can help you. ((hugs))

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"