Babies on the Brain
Options

Went to visit my friends' newborn yesterday...

So I've made no big secret (at least with my FI and a few close friends) about wanting a baby lately.  I'm 28, he's 33 and I feel like we're at a great place in our lives for this.  We're waiting until we get married (less than a year away) to start TTC, but we're taking the time now to think about things intentionally and such so that we can minimize the surprises when I do get pregnant.  

Yesterday we went to spend the day with his friends and their newborn.  OH-MY-GOD.  It has been a long time since I've gotten to hold a baby that little and the last time I did I certainly didn't want one of my own.  I got to hold a soft cuddly and super tiny baby for like 2 hours while we all talked - minus some feeding time.  He was SO adorable and smelled so precious.  This has definitely brought out temporary baby fever though...trying so hard not to talk about it nonstop to my FI.

Re: Went to visit my friends' newborn yesterday...

• Options
    I am right there with you about not making it a secret, I'm always talking to DH about babies. I am SUPER jealous you got to hold a newborn, the youngest I have held is an 11 week old and thats because I work in the infant room at a daycare. I was always too nervous to hold my friends kids when they were that little. 
  • Options
    They do smell so good. Other peoples newborns do nothing for me but I miss NB ds like crazy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do smell so good. Other peoples newborns do nothing for me but I miss NB ds like crazy!!
    I just like to boop their noses. Tiny little noses. I am pretty much the same, it doesn't really do much for me. My own, I am quite positive I stared at all the time because I couldn't get enough of the tiny little features.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"