High-Risk Pregnancy

Going crazy

I am really hoping I don't have to spend as much time on bed rest as my doctor has said, it's only been 5 days and I'm already going crazy....anyone have any advice on how to handle this? What is there to do?

Re: Going crazy

• I mainly sleep and check out the bump and nest. The tv is on in the background - sometimes I pay attention. I try to online shop for 1 aspect of the nursery each day. Otherwise it sucks and is boring.

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • I'm only gonna be 14 weeks Monday so I'm not at the shopping stage yet, and I've also got a 7 year old that I can't really do much with now. I missed taking him trick or treating for the first time every, that really bummed me out
  • Loading the player...
  • The first 2 weeks are the worse.. After that it becomes your new normal.. I honestly dont see you needed bedrest for a long time like i did.. I did 13wks of strict bedrest ;0/
  • It sucked. Big time. But now I have a 2 year old and it's a distant memory.

I keep telling myself this since I may go through it again. I watched Neflix, did crafts, and spent a lot of time on the couch so I didn't feel as isolate.

BFP #1 - 3/19/09 - M/C  - 4/5/09 6 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 - 7/1/09 - DD born 3/8/2010
    BFP #3 - 11/1/10 - chemical pregnancy
    BFP #4 - 1/2/11 - DS born 9/8/11
    BFP#5 - 7/13/13 - stick baby stick!  Due 4/24/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"