March 2012 Moms

So apparently.... if you have 4 legs a tail and ears .....and you aren't a kitty

You are a doggy.. this according to my son who may be excused since this is his first GOAT

.... Hi doggy ...Bye doggy

It was so cute watching him running round the pumpkn patch and petting the animals they had on the farm... goats and some baby pot belly piggies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So apparently.... if you have 4 legs a tail and ears .....and you aren't a kitty

• oh my gosh how friggin cute is that pic???  lol my ds calls everything "ruff ruff".  the other day a penguin in a book was a "ruff ruff"
  • Excited30 said:
    Super cute.  Must've been a blast of a time to enjoy.  Looks like fresh sunshine and good family memories.

Check google for the rest of the pics  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • edited October 2013
    Aww, cutie! My DS calls everything either a dog or a horse (for a long time everything was a dog). And if he sees anything moving fast (e.g., car on the road, airplane in the sky), he says "Run!
    . :)
  • Alexander knows all his animals in the books and what he sees on tv but when we actually went to the petting zoo, everything goat sized and up became "horse."

• We have an annual membership to a small aquarium in one of our malls.. its small enough to be just right for someone his age and well planned/laid out safety wise .. He just started saying fsh ish ish hissy noises when he sees fish on amazon prime on a lullaby DVD  they have in the instant videos ..its so frickin cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"