December 2012 Moms

(late) FFFC

I have been counting down the days til Friday for this....and there is no thread!! Doesn't anyone want to confess anything??

OK I do! The other day I spilled about half a box of Cheerios onto the floor. I let LOs have at them before I grabbed the broom (the floor was relatively clean otherwise, I swear!)

Also, there have been a couple times this week (now included, *cough*) that I should have been working (have a part-time, work-from-home job now, which I usually do once the babies are in bed), but I was Bumping instead....and one night I totally made up this story to DH about all the "work" I was doing. :-/

Yeah, those are kinda lame confessions, now that I read them. :-P Anyone have anything better? ;)

Happy Friday ladies!

Re: (late) FFFC

• I really don't want to go to my bil's tomorrow. He is very anti breastfeeding and we're going to be there all day. I would rather do a ghost tour of our state capital tomorrow instead.

I am one of those who leaves the floor mess in a restaurant and just leaves a bigger tip. I was a server in my younger years and I don't really ever remember being upset by messy babies. So there.

I despise women who sell things like 31, sentsy, and purses. I swear there are more people selling that shhiit at work than aren't. I hate being asked to go to parties, and I don't even want to take your damn magazine of $100 ugly purses. I have a friend who only ever contacts me so she can try to rope me into her pyramid scheme cosmetic thing.

I wish my daughter would sleep all night every night. I want to sleep for a week. I think its running me down.

That's it I think.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had parent teacher conferences last night for DS, he's in first grade.
    It went well.
    His teacher said he is such a tender and kind boy, he's polite and kind to everyone. He doesn't talk bad about his peers, he respects others. Such a sweet little boy. He's also awesome at math, like really great.
    He's in speech for "th", not a big deal. His speech teacher is required to do an evaluation on his intelligence, I think that's it. He scored way high.
    On the flip side, he's behind in reading, he gets reading help twice a week. He's only at a B level.

My fffc is I think he'll catch up with that, he's obviously advanced in math and science and art, it's just him. I read to him and with him every single day, every one always. We recently finished The Lion the witch and the wardrobe, and we're doing Harry potter now. I think one day he will just get it.

Another is I hate doing the dishes, if something is super gross I throw it away :\">

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I have already spent more on Morgan's birthday party than I set out to spend.  I'm not talking hundreds of dollars but more than I wanted to.  I'm letting the party planning get out of hand because I feel like i have to live up to my sister's party for her daughter.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• I have not volunteered to change LOs diapers (including this evenings poop) for the last few days. DH has already surpassed me in the number of diaper changes.

I bought another stroller last month and am already looking at another & having a mild case of stroller envy starting up.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"