December 2012 Moms
Options

gifts

mrsnschneitermrsnschneiter member
edited October 2013 in December 2012 Moms
What is everyone doing for bday and Christmas gifts?

Re: gifts

• Options
    Probably nothing for her birthday, not sure yet though.  For Christmas we are going to get her a sled, some books, clothes and some empty boxes :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    Toys, clothes, books for Christmas, ad we got her a cool ride on toy for her bday, but I'm quite sure she will like tearing apart the wrapping paper best. As well as playing with the empty boxes lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have some books for him for his bday, and we might buy some stuffed food for him (he LOVES the ones we have so).  I think for Christmas we're buying him one of those wooden train sets.  Beyond that, we probably won't do much more since the grandparents will go overboard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a toy from target from the brand " B toys" (I think) and it is a big wooden block with different activities on each side and it has the wooden beads on wire on top. It is all wood and is soo neat! We will do that for his birthday. For Christmas I bought him a wagon and some truck books. The hard soled shoes is a great idea! I don't think I will do to much more for gifts. Maybe just a few stocking stuffers because we all know that ripping (and eating) the paper will be so much more fun than what's actually inside!!!
  • Options
    So far I've got him some books, wooden puzzles, a little people barn, the little tykes discovery sports center and the discovery sounds house/garden thing, I can never remember the name. We're getting him a ride on Harley for his birthday, and I'll probably pick up a few more small toys, like wooden blocks and little people, and books. Maybe an activity cube.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm enjoying stalking this thread for ideas :) I definitely know I want to do books! And maybe a few more toys (cars, blocks, activity table)....but w/ all the relatives I'm a little nervous about getting too many toys between Xmas and their first bday. We have a pretty small place and are already kinda busting at the seams with all their stuff. Anyone have any ideas for how to deal w/ that?
  • Options
    Like PP, we have a small place right now and I don't want tons of toys everywhere. The grandparents will go crazy, so I talked to them about our lack of space and they get it. DH and I are getting a year long family pass for the children's museum as part of her Christmas gift... And if no one gets her a little table and chairs set we'll purchase that, because I want her to have somewhere to work on coloring and stuff next year. And probably books, because that's our favorite thing to buy her haha :) we aren't buying toys and stuff though.
  • Options
    I was just making a list for myself for the kids on Amazon. I don't buy it all, but get some and use it as a reference too. For Christmas.

She really likes Minnie Mouse, so I'm going to get her a singing Minnie, a Minnie toy organizer, a Minnie faux smart phone, a fisher price ride on/push toy with a seat that lifts to put stuff in. Probably some peg wooden puzzles and books too.

I will bring her to target on her bday a let her pick a toy. She's pretty sure f what she likes these days. I did the same with DS until this year, he wanted to open a gift. I still got what he showed me, but he still loved actually opening it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    For Christmas we're getting him a book holder with books in it, musical instruments, clothes, sensory stuff, and a toy or two. For his birthday we're getting a sensory table.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"