July 2013 Moms
Options

I've already become my mother.

We were just doing some belly time which he hates. He was fussing and I said, "I'm only making you do this because I love you."

Dear God help me.

Good news is I did finally get the smallest push up out of him, and if I put him on his elbows he can hold himself there for a couple of minutes!

Re: I've already become my mother.

• Options
    I actually look at my hands and see my moms hands. I remember her holding my hands when I was little and telling me how soft and "young" my skin was. I feel that way now when I look at DD's cute little hands. I am sure I say things that she says too :) gotta love moms!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am guilty of the same offense. Daily I tell El "sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do like going to the dentist and..tummy time".

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find myself doing and saying things that are so my mom all the time. Sometimes it annoys me and sometimes I'm proud! She was/is a great mom!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hear myself say certain things and I think- wow that is so my mom... The funny thing is that she's actually my stepmom so it's not really "genetic," it's just from being around her growing up. I think she's awesome so I don't mind if I turn into her. Ha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Options
    Asbromle said:

I hope I'm half as good a mom as mine was :)

This. My mom is wonder mom. Also, a single mom. Single moms rock (usually) that's a hard fucking job.
  • Options
    Asbromle said:

I hope I'm half as good a mom as mine was :)

Yep! This!

My brothers always say that I'm just like my mom and I always tell them thanks ;) even though they mean it in a smart ass way. I love her so much and she's just the best!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"