New Jersey Babies

Looking for June 25 Due Date Buddy!!

Hello all!!

First a little background on myself. DH and I were married in March 2012, got our BFP last week on the 16 and I will be a first time mommy June 25, 2014!! I am ecstatic. Nervous. Happy. And tired... Oh so tired lol. I just recently moved to PA right over the NJ border for DH's job. Born and raised in Northern Jersey woo woo! Although DH and I were def TTC, I'm having a little anxiety due to the fact that my whole family and close friends now live 45 min-1 hour away :( I'm sitting here freaking out about what I'm going to do after baby is born and DH goes back to work. It would be wonderful to talk to someone close to my EDD who may be having the same worries (or completely different ones!) just looking for a friend or 2 to talk to since I still haven't announced to ANYONE and I think it's starting to get to me!
Tied the knot: 3.2.2012    BFP: 10.16.2013    Expecting first baby!!: 6.25.14

Mr. & Mrs. Clark

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Looking for June 25 Due Date Buddy!!

• Just a little hi and congrats! I'm due 4 days after you with our #3 (first two were twins :)). Grew up in Morris County. I'm trying to figure out where your wedding venue is from the back
    D (34), J (37) and T3 (ages 2, 2 and brand new)
    Nov '10: IVF#1: BFP! Girl. Missed m/c at 14 weeks. Devastated
    Apr '11: IVF#2: BFP! Twin Girls born on Dec 3, 2011 at 31w5d! One month in NICU.
    Oct '13: IVF#3: BFP! Girl born Jun 19, 2014 at 38w3d!
  • I am due the 27th. This will be my third. I have 2 boys so hoping this is a girl. I moved to Jackson nj a year ago from Staten Island. I am feeling okay just very bloated and gassy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due June 24th with my 2nd baby. We live in Hunterdon County not far from PA.
    Congrats! Its hard to be away from family, my family is in VA and my hubby's is in PA. Good luck! Hope everything goes well for you!
  • Congratulations! I'm right over the Delaware from Philadelphia actually in Delran (next to cinnaminson,moorestown) Due june 9th with our first!! 

Fun Fact: When my boyfriend and i get married after the baby is born we also with be a Mr & Mrs Clark.

Good Luck :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am due June 10th! Congrats! I am from Northern Jersey area...Bergen County.
  • Congrats! I am due June 21 and we moved to Northern Jersey over a yr ago from NYC.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"