Toddlers: 24 Months+

Bottle to Sippy Cup for Bedtime Milk

Ugh so my son at 2.5 still wants a warm bottle of milk at night before bed, it seems to soothe him.  He drinks all other liquids in a regular cup or a sippy cup but I cant seem to find a sippy cup that doesnt leak to serve the bed time purpose.  I feel like I have tried almost every sippy cup on the market and when he goes to lay down ...the leakage begins. LADIES PLEASE HELP...I need a reliable non spill sippy cup that can be used for laying down ???

~~ Mom to an amazng 2 1/2 year old and expecting AGAIN =) ~~

Re: Bottle to Sippy Cup for Bedtime Milk

• Honestly, at this point I would probably try to switch up the routine. Let him have a warm cup of milk while he rocks with you or reads a book, then brush his teeth, and go to bed without the milk. It's not really good for his teeth to let milk sit on them all night. I let my son take a sippy of water to bed with him. It does sometimes leak but it's just water and usually not enough that it doesn't dry relatively quickly.
  • We transitioned milk at night from a bottle to a sippy cup and just used Take & Toss. But he'd drink them sitting in our lap, during stories, not actually laying in his crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my ds also takes a cup of water to bed.. just any sippy, doesn't usually leak, he likes the soft spout ones for bed but he knows that its water only in bed..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"