July 2013 Moms
Options

Aw....she dd'd...

emmanemmemmanemm member
edited October 2013 in July 2013 Moms
@melrose31 gave us all the finger when she erased her original post today. Damn, youuu guiseee, we should stop being such big bullies!

Edit: spelled her screename wrong. /fail.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Aw....she dd'd...

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I give her the finger back with both hands!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

mermomo5 said:

She was a creeper who does research for a child, a weirdo!

Woman sitting in a van in an alley, rolls down window and speaks to passing child: "hey kid, can I do some research for you?"
    ::shivers:: that is creepy.

I love how she fed us the research bit thinking it would make everything okay and it made it so much worse for her. She went from troll to super creep at record speed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sleep deprived here, so please forgive me in advance. I forgot what the OP was about. Cliff notes pleeeease?
     photo 4e45a05e-3ae9-47cc-8426-add6bb675340_zps983d487a.jpg
                photo d2dcf996-bfd5-4c24-9964-9fec17650083_zpsa207334b.png               

• Options
    Dammit, I missed something good, didn't I?
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I hate it when I miss the drama posts...
  • Options

Wimp... she must've left her big girl undies at the 17 year old's house.  It didn't even get THAT bad. JFC lady, toughen up that skin!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ncchnat said:

Myrrhaj said:

Sleep deprived here, so please forgive me in advance. I forgot what the OP was about. Cliff notes pleeeease?

OP: Hey, here is my "intro." I didn't realize I should be polite and actually participate instead of just using you as Google. Also, you shouldn't be mean to those who have no understanding of etiquette.

J'13: And this isn't rude how?

OP: Haha! I'm just using you for research for a friend. Do you feel like you're a bunch of bullies?

J'13: Quit abusing the word bullying. Also, ethics.

OP: She's seventeen and in high school so screw your ethics.

J'13: That's so creepy! Why is a grown ass woman trolling the boards for a seventeen-year-old?

OP: DD

Thanks!

Wow....

• Options
    ramy3695 said:

She only deleted her OP. The responses are still there and a few people quoted the OP so you can still see what she said.

Thank you. I'm going to read it over the entire pot of coffee I'm going to need to function today. ;)

• Options
    I thought you can't dd anymore.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options

Yeah I wasn't even going to waste my time with that one.

• Options
    Wow drama. When I left the thread the research part hadn't come up yet.
  • Options
    Liz4444 said:

I thought you can't dd anymore.

You can't delete the whole thing but she erased her original post. Now when you click on it it's just blank.

• Options
    I just woke up LO with my hysterical laughter. I have the biggest gif crush on you, emmanemm.

• Options
    Myrrhaj said:
    I just woke up LO with my hysterical laughter. I have the biggest gif crush on you, emmanemm.
    @Myrrhaj:

• Options
    emmanemm said:

@melrose31 gave us all the finger when she erased her original post today. Damn, youuu guiseee, we should stop being such big bullies!

Is it weird that I thought of peanut off of Jeff Dunham when I read " you guiseee"?
  • Options
    Bkuhman said:
    @melrose31 gave us all the finger when she erased her original post today. Damn, youuu guiseee, we should stop being such big bullies! Edit: spelled her screename wrong. /fail.
    Is it weird that I thought of peanut off of Jeff Dunham when I read " you guiseee"?
    I had to go look it up on youtube, but now I'm going to think of that whenever I read it. lol

• Options
    Bkuhman said:

emmanemm said:

I love peanut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    emmanemm said:

Myrrhaj said:

@Myrrhaj:

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"