Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Boba baby wrap?

Any moms use this wrap?  
Looks similar to the Moby.  But this one has a better rating on Amazon. 
~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
imageimage

Re: Boba baby wrap?

• I love it! I have never tried the Moby, but I love the Boba. I went to a baby boutique and they told me they prefer to sell the Boba because it's more stretchy. We tried it on in the store and it was really comfortable for me. LO really enjoys being in it and she goes to sleep almost every time. I really don't think it's different than the Moby in how you wrap it. I got mine in brown so it was kind of gender neutral and would look good no matter what I wear it with (I admit I think about those things).

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • So is the wrapping a pain?  I've heard and read different things....some people say it's complicated while others say its easy.  
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I just followed the instructions and can do it quickly now. The first few times I was a little unsure and nervous it wouldn't hold. I have it down to around two minutes. They have videos on the website I think and there are some on youtube. I usually sit LO in her swing while I wrap up. I don't find it to be a pain at all.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • I have the boba wrap too... I like the stretchiness of the fabric and agree that after the first few times you tie it it becomes easy. Lo likes to be in it and it is pretty comfy. That said, I ended up buying the baby k'tan last week. I just felt like there was a lot of fabric my short frame and it still took a few minutes to wrap even though it was easy. I prefer the k'tan because it is faster to put him in and doesn't feel as bulky on. The only downside is that you may not be able to share because it is sized... And you have to be able to figure out what size you are.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @alexkylee, I looked on the Boba website and saw the instructions.  Looks super simple, IMO!  Definitely getting this one.  :)  Thanks for your input.  
    imageimage
  • I do and love it! Super easy to figure out after a couple of times and there are videos online. My LO loves it.
  • My only complaint is since there's SO much fabric, I find it difficult to put on in public. I was trying to put it on in a restaurant parking lot and trying not to get it dirty on the ground......difficult!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"