Cincinnati Babies
Options

Gotta Love Crazy Baby Names...

So my cousin just had a baby boy and my mom sent me the link to see his picture and of course I just had to look through to see other people's babies and their names.....whowee some of these are just insane...and I had to share. (sorry if i offend anyone but these are definitly not my styleStick out tongue)

Kenzington, Lexus, Kyndahl, Lylianah...some of these spellings are so crazy it kind of makes my brain hurt just to figure out what the name is.  And I think I saw at least 4 or 5 spellings for Caiden.

Okay sorry just wanted to share. Anyone else have any funny names or spellings?

p.s. My cousin named her baby Gavin...so nothing too crazy Wink

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Gotta Love Crazy Baby Names...

• Options
    A coworker of mine has a friend who teaches little kids and had a kid named vagina.....pronounced like gina.  And a family friend of ours had a boy in the class she taught whose name was shithead....pronounced like shi-thead.  WTF!!!!!  She had no idea how to put his name on his cubby!!!!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just the other day I saw the worst spelling ever...Abbiegayle.  It really bothered me for some reason.  Oh, and Ma'Lisa...meaning Melissa. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I teach downtown and some of the names we see I just have no clue how to pronounce. This year, the hardest to pronounce is Khadirriyah. I didn't even know where to start!

It just reinforces the importance of a good name!

• Options

"Kenzington, Lexus, Kyndahl, Lylianah"

Ok.. so I don't like Lexus at all and Kenington is cute but not my style, but I don't think the others are bad names.. just really bad spellings

• Options
    Yeah, I'd agree, shawnsweetie. I think those names are supposed to be Kendall and Liliana, maybe? So not bad names, but the spellings are just such bad ideas...my sister couldn't spell her own middle name until she was 9 and it was just straight up Elizabeth. Why make it so hard!?
  • Options
    I new someone named Shampayne, which I thought was a little different.  Being a former teacher & now working in the health field I see all kinds of different names.  I don't the names you found were too crazy. Although I wouldn't name my child after a car. I have seen much worse. My niece is Lillyana & that is actually a name that has been in the family for a long time. Plus my nephews name is Trevyn, which is different but I like it.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"