Connecticut Babies

How early did you start looking for day care places?

I'm very early on in my pregnancy, but I've heard stories about people looking around for the right daycare soon after finding out they were pregnant because of how fast spots fill up so just wanted to see how early everyone starting looking (or is planning on starting to look). Thanks!

Re: How early did you start looking for day care places?

• I started looking when I was about 6 months pregnant. I looked at 5 places and not a single one of them would have had an issue taking me. That being said I think there's a lot of daycare places in my area, so the demand isn't as bad. Where are you located?

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• I'm in the New Haven area and got on lists just around the beginning off second tri...I almost didn't get into any of the highest quality places I was looking at due to serious wait lists.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you everyone for all your helpful comments! I'm definitely going to start looking in to it soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"