3rd Trimester

STM mucus question tmi for some

Let me first off by saying I know losing your mucus plug means practically nothing. I just like knowing & Just a sign I actually won't be pregnant for forever lol.. However with the mucus plug... I have a blood tinge on the toilet paper this time when I peed and when I peed about an hour ago I felt like a "mass" come out an all I saw was obviously pee... An a clearish/whiteish type mass too that I just chalked up to a whooooole bunch of discharge. The mucus can be that color correct?
Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.

Re: STM mucus question tmi for some

• Yeahhhh the time I didn't write "tmi" someone may complain lol. 37 1/2 weeks. I just googled it and I'm not even sure lol... It answers the question of can it be a different color than blood persay.
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Mine has been taking its time leaving my cervix- it's mostly cleanish with a pink tinge and/or streaks of red. Last time it was very greenish so I thought it was just discharge at first.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersI
    BFP 1/2/10- miscarriage @ 6 weeks
    BFP 9/7/10- DS born 4/30/11 via emergent c-section @ 36 weeks
    Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma 7/2/11
    8 rounds of chemo & 20 sessions of radiation- NED as of 9/26/11!!!
    TTC #2 since 12/2012
    BFP 2/26/13 EDD 11/6/13 ***Baby Joel is on his way***
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine has looked just like snot. Yellowish green and thick. Sometimes clear. Ive also lost mine and had it grow back three times and everytime it grows back and falls out again its a different color.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well then I take it that's what it was. Then later last night I had some red blood on my underwear so I think it's safe to say that's what it was.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"