New Jersey Babies

Looking for OB who delivers at Englewood Hospital

I am pregnant w #2. I live in Bergen co and just made the heart-wrenching decision to leave my beloved OB in NYC. The logistics of delivering  (scheduled c-section) in the city with a toddler at home were just too overwhelming.  I am looking for a good OB (pref a woman) who delivers at Englewood. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Looking for OB who delivers at Englewood Hospital

• Hi
    I'm pregnant with my first and started going to Comprehensive Women's Care just before I got pregnant. Theyre a group with 2 men and 4 women. I currently prefer a man but was recommended by someone who prefers the women. They are located in S Van Brunt St in Englewood. Hope this helps :-)
  • Thank you so much!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Comprehensive women's care.. Englewood- love Dr. Patrusky
  • I third comprehensive...Dr Schlossberg and Dr Betwra.delivered my twins...they are awesome there
    Success after 3 years of trying! Alexander and Porter born May 3, 2013....
  • Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just replied to another of your posts:)  The practice I use is a private practice Englewood Women's Health.  They deliver primarity at Englewood and also Columbia if necessary or the patient's chpice.  Drs Gross, Martiinucci (woman), Markovitz, and a woman clinical nurse and all woman staff.  I LOVE Martinucci she is amazingly experienced, smart, no nonsense but very kind, friendly, smiles and makes me feel good.  Gross is my main doc there, but his is not a load of personality, but I am confident with regard to my health and safety and best outcomes.  LMK if you need more help!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"