Austin Babies
Options

PG Massage Recs

Anyone have any recs for PG massage? My back is killing me.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PG Massage Recs

• Options
    I have some info for you.  Can you e-mail me at mrsjec@gmail.com?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

the best pg massage i had was actually w/ the massage therapist at my chiropractor's office. AND b/c it was considered part of my treatment, it was covered by insurance. score.

lemme know if you want their info. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

MrsJEC: YGM

MC: I would love your chiropractor's info!

On a side note, after I posted this, I googled Jason to see if he was working somewhere else and discovered that he was arresested for taking naked pictures of clients without their knowledge. I know a girl who this happened to recently, but she didn't say where it happened. The newspaper article said all the photos dated early 2008. I hadn't been to see him since sometime in 2006, maybe early 2007, so I doubt he did it to me, but it is still super creepy. I know he had been recommended on this board in the past by myself and others. Just goes to show that even someone at a very reputable spa can be a jerk.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I haven't had one (yet) but I've heard the PG massages at Lake Austin Spa are to.die.for.
  • Options

https://www.backbonechiropractic.com/

I saw Dr. Schuab during my 1st pg she has two kids and does a great job adjusting pg women. I can't remember the name of the massage therapist who is there. When (if) you call for an appt, just let them know that you interested in their theraputic massages, but ask them what you need to do to have it covered under insurance (if you need to get an adjustment as well).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"