Pregnant after 35

Pregnancy Symptom fun!!!!

Soooo the past 2 days I have started to get Hot flashes.  Yesterday I was in the middle of a meeting and was sweating like a banshee, my forehead, under my lip was all dewy and the back of my neck was sopping.  Happened again today around the same time frame during a training.  I remember this happening AFTER I had my daughter, not while I was pregnant.  I am in the final countdown with only 5 more weeks to go.  This is crazy cakes!

Anybody else have fun pregnancy stuff going on that they care to share lol

Gotta love the human body!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Pregnancy Symptom fun!!!!

• charlie horse calf cramps at 2 am
    :((

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• I'm in the same boat as you. Never had any hot flashes until the past week and a half. They caught me by surprise. I get them mostly at night but I've had some during the day as well. Gahhh, one more lovely 3rd tri development! I can handle them better than the rib pain though. Feels like little ninja is trying to escape through my ribcage!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had the Charlie horse cramps at night, too and the hot flashes. Have had our AC running at 66 all summer and even still! Still manage to wake up in night sweats!
  • I've been getting skin tags like crazy! I hate it and it is weird!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I've been freezing so far this entire time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I starting getting hot flashes the first couple months. They backed off 2nd tri but are making a reappearance. Not fun at all! Just got to remember to stay hydrated! 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Muffinhny said:

I am about 5 weeks 4 days and noticed tonight that I had a sticky white discharge.. Ewwww!! What is that?! It actually freaked me out a little bit. There's not a lot, but I can't stop thinking that I am going to m/c and inspect everything every time I go to the bathroom (which is often!)

Get used to that, you will have a lot of discharge during pregnancy and most likely it will get heavier, especially as you move into 3rd tri. I hate to say it but if you're grossed out by that you aren't going to do very well with childbirth LOL! Seriously, instead of viewing it as icky just look at it as your body's way of warding off infection and keeping bad stuff out so you and baby stay healthy. The only time to worry is if it changes color and becomes foul smelling. Otherwise, I would stock up on pantyliners now, you're going to want them! :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Hobbit feet! They are huge! Only 5-6 weeks to go here too though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"