April 2013 Moms

Creepy!

In honor of Halloween quickly approaching i thought you ladies would enjoy this read. 

It's scary and funny all at once. Kids have very big imaginations. If Rylee ever said any of these thing i would probably crap my pants. LMFAOOO

Re: Creepy!

• tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited October 2013
    Ummmmmm can we say mind f*ck?! About two months ago, my younger cousins told me my grandfather (who died when I was 16, before any of them were born) was playing the bear hug game with Brayden and that's why he was laughing so hard. All 3 (ages 5,6, and 11) of them confirmed this. He apparently used to play it with them too and used to play it with me when I was a little girl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• :-O i havent had any of this happen to me but if it did i would Freak out!!! sounds straight out of a scary movie.
  • Loading the player...
  • :-O i havent had any of this happen to me but if it did i would Freak out!!! sounds straight out of a scary movie.

Trust me it blew my mind because they all said it so matter of factly. None of them seemed scared though and that put me at ease.

• I am the biggest wimp ever!! lol example only haunted house I ever been too started crying half way and then I just passed out from terror (shame,shame) lol I just read up to number 12 and now I have goose bumps and I'm scared 8-X
  • lol @sol1790 i thought i was the biggest wimp but you beat me since i have never passed out  :))
  • lol @sol1790 i thought i was the biggest wimp but you beat me since i have never passed out  :)) </blockquote
    I get teased about it all the time. My friends just cant let it go lol

• Eeeek crazy! However, kids are more susceptible to seeing these kind of things, especially babies! I work for a hospital and one of my good friends who I work with is a medium. I would have never known until I read her book. The stuff she's experienced in her life and that in others is unbelievable. I was not a believer until I met her.
  • Those made the hair on my arms stand up! So creepy!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • arschm02arschm02 member
    edited October 2013
    The kid hanging in the closet?! Wtf!!!! Oh and I would certainly be horrified if Will told me he remembers coming out of my "No-no".
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • #8 is hilarious!

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• jaime52005jaime52005 member
    edited October 2013
    I couldn't get through page 2..creeped me out
  • That gave me the heeby jeebies!
  • I am SO looking forward to being home alone now tomorrow night....

good thing MJ can't talk yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"