Detroit Babies

Crittenton vs Troy Beaumont and OB recs in Rochester area

I have relocated back to town and am in search of a current Ob-gyn recommendation.  As I have researched, it seems that those in the greater Rochester area are either affiliated with Crittenton or Troy Beaumont.  Asking for physician recommendations and thoughts on delivering at either hospital.  Thanks.

Re: Crittenton vs Troy Beaumont and OB recs in Rochester area

• Dr love out if Troy Beaumont is great. I also like Dr Lorenz out of Crittenton. I don't really like Crittenton, but Dr. Lorenz is really good.

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• I see the midwives at Oakland Macomb Obstetrics and Gynecology.  I thought they were phenomenal!  I have also heard good things about the doctors in the practice, particularly Dr. McBride.

I do not know anything about Crittenton, but my experience at Troy Beaumont was way better than my experience at Royal Oak Beaumont.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The rooms are beautiful at Troy Beaumont and the staff is SO nice. That is where we had our first baby.
  • Anyone know how the rooms are at Crittenton?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • breeshea said:

Anyone know how the rooms are at Crittenton?

I just had a birthplace tour at Crittenton. The rooms are really nice and I believe recently updated. You have your own private bathroom. But they are pretty small than other labor and delivery rooms (like St. Joe's in Pontiac). They are really clean too.
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • Troy Beaumont is the way to go for labor and delivery! Especially the doctors with Oakland Macomb OBs. I have seen every doctor in their practice multiple times between my two high risk pregnancies and they are all wonderful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"